I got a "weird" flu

I don't feel weak, still can exercise
I don't have fever,

but somehow my flu seem still around

(13-02-2022, 01:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't feel weak, still can exercise
I don't have fever,

That's nothing weird. Having flu does not mean u must have fever.

😱 😱 siao liao

(13-02-2022, 01:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't feel weak, still can exercise
I don't have fever,

ART results???

Smile

(13-02-2022, 02:41 PM)Niubee Wrote:  ART results???

I never do but I check with my Oximeter , 99

(13-02-2022, 02:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never do but I check with my Oximeter , 99

Stupid idiot. Hope u kena full blown delta

Smile

I don't have fever,

What you need some cooling tea becos yr body too heaty. I believed you hv too many late nites and never rest enough.

(13-02-2022, 02:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never do but I check with my Oximeter , 99

Why you never do? As a considerate citizen you are suppose to do ART check so that you will not go around and pass your craps to others including your unker if you already got the crap. Can some Sgtalker report this irresponsible weird person to MOH....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(13-02-2022, 02:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you never do? As a considerate citizen you are suppose to do ART check so that you will not go around and pass your craps to others including your unker if you already got the crap. Can some Sgtalker report this irresponsible weird person to MOH....... Rolleyes

got flu = Covi19 meh?

(13-02-2022, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got flu = Covi19 meh?

That's why must  check ART to make sure so that you dun go around everywhere and pass your shxt around........... vomit

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

I don't have fever,

Have you done ART test?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(13-02-2022, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got flu = Covi19 meh?

Later you pass to your uncle will be even worse. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(13-02-2022, 02:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you never do? As a considerate citizen you are suppose to do ART check so that you will not go around and pass your craps to others including your unker if you already got the crap. Can some Sgtalker report this irresponsible weird person to MOH....... Rolleyes

(13-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's why must  check ART to make sure so that you dun go around everywhere and pass your shxt around........... vomit

(13-02-2022, 03:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Later you pass to your uncle will be even worse. Confused
With the Covid-19 so infectious, it is best you do an ART test, before getting your uncle infected with the viruses..........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-02-2022, 03:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Later you pass to your uncle will be even worse. Confused

If passed to uncle, then they can quarantine together and every night sticky sticky. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post