Ezion...another crook company..delist

The liquidators also assessed that the company is not in a position to make any distribution or an exit offer to shareholders.

Therefore, they intend to apply to SGX to delist the company. More details will be made when there are material developments.

My only SG stock is this so how? gone case ? lol

I remember when they listed, the owner was one of richest in SG. Top 50...

Smile

(21-05-2022, 10:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My only SG stock is this so how? gone case ? lol

A total write off liao  ...how much u lost?

(21-05-2022, 11:09 AM)hansamu Wrote:  A total write off liao  ...how much u lost?

5k++ so that is ? suck thumb lor?

(21-05-2022, 11:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  5k++ so that is ? suck thumb lor?

Small beer la, your  uncle business doing so well and  big.

(21-05-2022, 11:45 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Small beer la, your  uncle business doing so well and  big.

is him not me what the use, 5k++ also not say small lor is like One manager one month salary also

so that is ? suck thumb? all Ezion holders?

(21-05-2022, 10:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My only SG stock is this so how? gone case ? lol

How come you holding Ezion? You never check with your uncle or Ah Butt before buying ah?....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-05-2022, 11:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come you holding Ezion? You never check with your uncle or Ah Butt before buying ah?....... Big Grin

so many years bought one and last time Ezion is a quite a hot stock actually.

(21-05-2022, 11:59 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so many years bought one and last time Ezion is a quite a hot stock actually.

Last time ok does not mean it will be ok forever. Must check and ask Ah Butt every month for safety. Last time mata wore shorts you know?...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(21-05-2022, 12:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Last time ok does not mean it will be ok forever. Must check and ask Ah Butt every month for safety. Last time mata wore shorts you know?...... Big Grin

Honestly speaking Come buy Stocks listed in SGX, I don't check daily even my Uncle. Is just throw inside like that.

(21-05-2022, 12:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking Come buy Stocks listed in SGX, I don't check daily even my Uncle. Is just throw inside like that.

Not need honestly speaking so often lah. I believe you..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-05-2022, 12:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Not need honestly speaking so often lah. I believe you..... Big Grin

Rotfl