I grew my cryptocurrency portfolio by 8 times. Then I blew it on a scam

I grew my cryptocurrency portfolio by 8 times. Then I blew it on a scam: 
https://cna.asia/3VsdjZI
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Grow by scam, lost by scam.
[+] 4 users Like kelhot2001's post

(26-12-2022, 11:26 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Grow by scam, lost by scam.

More like grow by luck ....crytos like bitcoin went from $4 to 20K due to wild speculation.

Anyone who hold and did not sell can make 100x to 500x...8x is actually on the Low side

As with all speculation we only know after the fact which is shooting star and which are duds.

But often those who make a lot will think they are smart and were rewarded for being smart when they were just lucky and at right place at right time.

In fact those who recognise they are lucky will be humble enough to admit so and exit with some profits...which they who think they are so smart and are part of a special Coronado to understand the greatness of crytos and Tesla , they are the ones who hang on and eventually lose everything because they tend to add more into the investments th8nking others are stupid to get out

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ish only ahneh so ish ok.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-12-2022, 07:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More like grow by luck ....crytos like bitcoin went from $4 to 20K due to wild speculation.

Anyone who hold and did not sell can make 100x to 500x...8x is actually on the Low side

As with all speculation we only know after the fact which is shooting star and which are duds.

But often those who make a lot will think they are smart and were rewarded for being smart when they were just lucky and at right place at right time.

In fact those who recognise they are lucky will be humble enough to admit so and exit with some profits...which they who think they are so smart and are part of a special Coronado to understand the greatness of crytos and Tesla , they are the ones who hang on and eventually lose everything because they tend to add more into the investments th8nking others are stupid to get out

And the initial “growth” by luck is the result of scam perhaps…