I had worst date ever- he ask whether my boobs were real

I went on the WORST date ever - he asked if my boobs were real, made me pay $15 for gas, took me to McDonald's for dinner, then called ME rude when I wouldn't kiss him

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

I thought in sg lol
[+] 1 user Likes Handuo's post

(12-12-2023, 10:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I went on the WORST date ever - he asked if my boobs were real, made me pay $15 for gas, took me to McDonald's for dinner, then called ME rude when I wouldn't kiss him

She should have asked her date if the bulge in his pants is real or if he shoved a potato down the front of his briefs.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-12-2023, 10:03 PM)Handuo Wrote:  I thought in sg lol

In SG, the male date would probably shove a potato down the back of his pants, causing the woman to flee in laughter while holding her nose tightly. LOL!

(12-12-2023, 10:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I went on the WORST date ever - he asked if my boobs were real, made me pay $15 for gas, took me to McDonald's for dinner, then called ME rude when I wouldn't kiss him

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

She has  got nice naturaL boots.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(13-12-2023, 08:38 AM)Blin Wrote:  She's dealing with a kid. I find her attractive juicy nice meals.

The kid obviously loves rock melons.

(13-12-2023, 08:12 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  She should have asked her date if the bulge in his pants is real or if he shoved a potato down the front of his briefs.

Knnbccb! A crooked well educated who thinks he is a Gentle Man KNNBCC!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(13-12-2023, 05:42 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! A crooked well educated who thinks he is a Gentle Man KNNBCC!

This well-educated gentleman forgives you for your uncouth ways because you don't know any better.  

(14-12-2023, 09:45 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This well-educated gentleman forgives you for your uncouth ways because you don't know any better.  

Knnbccb that's the root of the problem a well educated gentleman has ... in knowing too much dirty and crooked things

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

I would suck her tits to verify the milk is real fresh or not, no need to ask.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post