'I have done my duty': PM Lee looks back on 40 years in politics in

In recent years, Singapore crony capitalism ranking climbed one notch from No. 4th to No. 3rd in the world crony capitalism index..

What does this mean?

LHL duty : turn SGP from 1st world (created by his dad) into 3rd world by importing more ceca.
[+] 3 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(02-05-2024, 09:02 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  LHL duty : turn SGP from 1st world (created by his dad) into 3rd world by importing more ceca.

Yes he has done very well in this area  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Will LW gets lesser salary than LHL?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-05-2024, 09:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes he has done very well in this area  Clapping Clapping Clapping
His works on this area is highly commendable. Many of these lots hold high post of CEO in public institutions. All 61% dumb dumb people stil sleeping and dreaming.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

"Covid-19: Record 287 new cases in S'pore, with 202 infections linked to dorms with foreign workers who had visited Mustafa Centre"

."Housing for these workers typically consists of 20 men sharing a dormitory room with a minimum of 4.5 m2 living space per person, with communal dining and toileting facilities (Ministry of Manpower Singapore, 2020)."

[Image: Cake.jpg]

(01-05-2024, 10:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  💪 'I have done my duty': PM Lee looks back on 40 years in politics in his last major speech

Addressing a crowd of over 1,700 people including unionists from the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), Lee, 72, said that he has also prepared a leadership team to succeed him, one that deserves the confidence and support of Singaporeans. 

READ: https://bit.ly/3JNu8uF

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Yes! You have. Don't worry. There are two side of a coin. You have enjoyed 61% support. Enjoy your break

He has not done the demolition of 38 oxley road as per his father's Will.

(02-05-2024, 01:27 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He has not done the demolition of 38 oxley road as per his father's Will.

61% support no demolition. Rolleyes To be retain as history monument - Singapore founding father LKY residence.

(02-05-2024, 08:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This is the only country that its own citizens drive grab, food delivery and become security guards to serve the CECA overlords.  In other countries e.g. the US it is always the FTs that drive the US citizens.  Not the other way around Laughing

Yarmai!Dis wan is his ultmate legacy.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post