I have mild dementia

Psychiatric consultant said i got mild dementia, but i think it is moderate. 

I forgot where i park my car sometimes, i also can hardly remember for example phone number, if u tell me now, 
and a minute later, i forgotten what is yr number.

I forgotten to lock my door at time and off tap. so now my family change gas stove to electrical scare house catch fire.

i know there is no cure, as i google but is anyone here know how to prevent it from getting worse.
or any cure,, who know??? TCM or what..

i think depression drug cause the dementia cause i google that too,, there is basic to said those drug can cause dementia in old folk..

but what to do,,, we have to trade off,, either depression or dementia.. I got to choose dementia.... depression is the worse night mare u will experience..
anxiety and panic and depress is not fun,,10X worse than dementia..

and also some past event i have forgotten too... but i never forgot to come here lah...i think this place is good for dementia folk like me,, LOL

[Image: Screenshot-20231209-220107-Chrome.jpg]

风池穴 very useful acupressure points
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Exercise increases your overall health and your sense of well-being, which puts more pep in your step every day. But exercise also has some direct stress-busting benefits. It pumps up your endorphins. Physical activity may help bump up the production of your brain's feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

(10-12-2023, 12:31 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Exercise increases your overall health and your sense of well-being, which puts more pep in your step every day. But exercise also has some direct stress-busting benefits. It pumps up your endorphins. Physical activity may help bump up the production of your brain's feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins.

true, now i go for morning walk,, walk as fast as i could to make it sweat..

I use to be lazy like a pig, sleep very long 10hrs, cause retire and old..bo lat, 

sometime i go swimming, i use activesg swimming pool at CCK,, it is free for me senior citizen..
i also do some workout at the activesg gym, those machine, not weight lifting

i bo lat carry weight,, weight carry me... hehehe

thank u very much for your good sharing..

(10-12-2023, 01:28 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Forget to add - you should spend all your savings on yourself 

Instead of leaving them to your family members

Recently I sold away 5 Wadihana condos in JB

So that I can have the cash to live life to the fullest before I die

As I have a progressive debilitating post mRNA vaccination dieasea

That causes CHRONIC PAIN and limits my MOBILITY

Everyday I wake up, IS A BONUS DAY ALIVE

True at 71 for me everyday really a bonus, we are just waiting to see our parent..pain is the worse suffering.

mentally pain is even worse. i hope i die first before i reach the stage that i dont even know how to put on my shirt and lost my way to go home..

if u able to receive real God not GQD linked bombardments in trillions per second
You should not be suffering dermentia. T1 is not equal to T0.............

Dementia is good...everyday is a new starting

Having dementia is good.

Everyday can piak new meow meow is already a blessing in disguise Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Unker placebo ish 83 years old, I am happy and satisfied Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-12-2023, 08:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Having dementia is good.

Everyday can piak new meow meow is already a blessing in disguise Big Grin

[Image: MV5BMjAwMzc4MDgxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjUw...X1000_.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

GQDs now racing to make it worse
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-10-at-09-33-31-Surgeo...t-Junk.png]

(10-12-2023, 01:37 AM)victortan Wrote:  True at 71 for me everyday really a bonus, we are just waiting to see our parent..pain is the worse suffering.

mentally pain is even worse. i hope i die first before i  reach the stage that i dont even know how to put on my shirt and lost my way to go home..
Bro, you wil be well. Need to exercise more. Go Karoake, walking regularly wil be good.

It's irreversible, so start doing something. The early the better

TS is another lao unker in SGtalk ?

(09-12-2023, 09:51 PM)victortan Wrote:  Psychiatric consultant said i got mild dementia, but i think it is moderate. 

I forgot where i park my car sometimes, i also can hardly remember for example phone number, if u tell me now, 

I forgotten to lock my door at time and off tap. so now my family change gas stove to electrical scare house catch fire.

i know there is no cure, as i google but is anyone here know how to prevent it from getting worse.

i think depression drug cause the dementia cause i google that too,, there is basic to said those drug can cause dementia in old folk..

but what to do,,, we have to trade off,, either depression or dementia.. I got to choose dementia.... depression is the worse night mare u will experience..

and also some past event i have forgotten too... but i never forgot to come here lah...i think this place is good for dementia folk like me,, LOL

Try this patch to slow dementia

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplem...071170?p=1

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-12-2023, 09:51 PM)victortan Wrote:  Psychiatric consultant said i got mild dementia, but i think it is moderate. 

go to earthclinic.com for info............

ALZHEIMERS  - compounds in cinnamon, and vitamins B12 (injected), B6, and folate may delay/slow progression. / ketogenic diet / EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - 3 tablespoons a day, 8hrs apart (read up on Dr Mary Newport) /medical cannabis oil + 20 grams of omega 3 daily helped severe brain trauma patients repair their brains (made of 60% fat) / astaxanthin / gingko / R-ALA / Pycnogenol / silica to chelate heavy metals (aluminum) from brain

Sugar and Fructose - keep total fructose level below 25 grams per day, or as low as 15 grams per day.

Research shows decrease in Alzheimer symptoms with more magnesium in the brain, to pass the blood brain barrier, take magnesium threonate.

Strong links between low vit D in Alzheimer's patients and poor cognition. Optimal vit D levels boost vital chemicals in brain and protect brain cells by boosting glial cells that repair damaged neurons.

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/brain-injury-recovery-supplements.html

https://www.curezone.org/forums/f3.asp?f=391

phosphatidylserine (bonded with DHA) (crucial for memory, rejuvenate brain cells)

homocysteine and brain shrinkage - high doses of B-6, B-12 and folic acid see 30% less brain shrinkage

Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin) - lecithin plays a vital role in supplying the 'raw materials' your brain needs

DMAE - boost acetylcholine, enhance memory and communication between the brain's two halves.

Trimethylglycine (TMG) - pivotal role in respiratory and energy production, enhances blood's absorption of oxygen and protects liver from toxins, and reduce blood-borne homocysteine levels for heart health

Pantothenic Acid - crucial in production of intelligence-boosting neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) - help regulate brain and nerve cell function, prevents overloads in neural pathways

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - precursor to neurotransmitters (L-dopa and norepinephrine) that are vital for mental function

NAC supplement could help the neuron cells regenerate by restoring the efficiency of the mitochondria of the brain cells.

Citicoline / acetyl-L Carnitine

serrapeptase can clear the plaque formed in the brain