I have stayed at home for many weeks. Hope cases go down to below 1k

(02-12-2021, 01:46 PM)singlon Wrote:  intel drop

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-02-at-13-44-03-defcon...ive-ti.png]

means what?

(03-12-2021, 02:14 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Please dont believe tha tif you stay at home you are safe. the virus is in the air and travel to wherever they like. Few of my friends already been in infected without going out of the house. all stay at home or work from home and they do not know why they are infected. the  only thing you can do is make sure you eat well, rest well and the rest leave it to God

sure bo? never even step out of the door step like along the corridor or downstair?

did they order delivery? virus pass from delivery man? possible also

(04-12-2021, 02:57 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  sure bo? never even step out of the door step like along the corridor or downstair?

did they order delivery? virus pass from delivery man? possible also

Certain things no choice. Reducing risk does not mean we can remove risk

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-12-2021, 03:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Certain things no choice. Reducing risk does not mean we can remove risk
You hv hit the mark now. It is below 1k cases and you are free to go out anywhere you please. Enjoy and take care.

(04-12-2021, 03:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Certain things no choice. Reducing risk does not mean we can remove risk
Your words simply reflecting what most ppl is saying you have a choice but when  something hinders you or difficult circumstances you face, you excuse yourself by saying" certain things no choice".

(04-12-2021, 04:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You hv hit the mark now. It is below 1k cases and you are free to go out anywhere you please. Enjoy and take care.

Since the infections had reach less than 1,000, sgbuffett can now safely go out, wish him all the best.... Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-12-2021, 02:50 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  means what?

Means joe want to increase prices in America by pretending to help

Here the covidFront

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-05-at-07-41-06-FDA-CD...-manda.png]

Looks better now.

Risk is going down.

I plan to cycle around estate to assess before I walk around.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If u jabbed u r a risk to others
if not better to gain natural immunity by taking off some of the spike proteins for us.
we don't want an overload.