'I haven't seen the daylight in ages': Pressure on healthcare workers

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2237801

(14-10-2021, 10:03 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2237801

Some more the ward are aircon.

(14-10-2021, 10:48 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Some more the ward are aircon.

Have to be in air- cond ward. Wearing the plastic PPD is very, very hot.

I have seen doctors wearing these PPD in the ED area and in non-air-cond area and they sweat like sheet

Thinking

Laughing

(14-10-2021, 10:03 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2237801

In this pandemic, which is going to be with us for a long time, we just need to take off my hat to those frontline doctors and nurses.  They must be putting lots of hours caring for the patients  who are down with  covid-19..... crying

Instead of paying those SDA people walking here and there looking so free, they should be assigned to hospitals to perform simple tasks to relieve the doctors and nurses!

All these overworked frontline health staff should be given good performance bonuses this year, instead of giving bonuses to the ministars

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(14-10-2021, 12:09 PM)klat Wrote:  All these overworked frontline health staff should be given good performance bonuses this year, instead of giving bonuses to the ministars

That is an impossible dream, the ministars will not sacrifice their bonus for these frontline workers.... Angry

I thought ahloong would announce year end bonus for health care workers during his speech last Saturday. He only thanked them. Money says louder than words lah.

(14-10-2021, 12:37 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I thought ahloong would announce year end bonus for health care workers during his speech last Saturday. He only thanked them. Money says louder than words lah.

Our govt. don't want to open the Pandora box, and set a precedent for health care workers, they are afraid to raid our coffers to further drain the treasury....... Big Grin

(14-10-2021, 11:19 AM)debono Wrote:  In this pandemic, which is going to be with us for a long time, we just need to take off my hat to those frontline doctors and nurses.  They must be putting lots of hours caring for the patients  who are down with  covid-19..... crying

Pls show your appreciation with actions, not just words!  Big Grin

(14-10-2021, 12:45 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls show your appreciation with actions, not just words!  Big Grin

Actions  for the frontliners are for the garment to do, and not by us, the heartlanders....

(14-10-2021, 12:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Actions  for the frontliners are for the garment to do, and not by us, the heartlanders....

So you are another NATO, no action talk only!  Rotfl

(14-10-2021, 12:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So you are another NATO, no action talk only!  Rotfl

I am not a minister, and thence don't have the power to reward the frontliners, it is the garment prerogative to reward them financially.... Laughing

(14-10-2021, 01:01 PM)debono Wrote:  I am not a minister, and thence don't have the power to reward the frontliners, it is the garment prerogative to reward them financially.... Laughing

You can reward them with hugs and kisses mah!  nudie

(14-10-2021, 12:09 PM)klat Wrote:  All these overworked frontline health staff should be given good performance bonuses this year, instead of giving bonuses to the ministars

When PAP says they are prepared and they have gone through SARS . . . please discount 100% of their words.

[Image: Ong-YK-Govt-planned-for-big-surge-Oct-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-10-2021, 01:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You can reward them with hugs and kisses mah!  nudie

OK, that I can do...... Love

b patient
haikou hainan chongkuo,
https://youtu.be/Z4hLzV6uG5I

Quite a few have resigned. 
OYK's health ministry is a time bomb waiting to explode.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

U keep your health lots of vacancies.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/lifestyle/life...d=msedgdhp

not enough workers to help?
how come they never get those RC members ?
they can help out too right?
I saw whenever any events, so many RC members wearing same tshirt walk here and there.
why cant they get them to help??????

[+] 2 users Like Hfourhappy's post

Ah Ong lah ..luckily he is not our PM
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

(14-10-2021, 05:45 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Ah Ong lah ..luckily he is not our PM

But he may be your NEXT PM.

(14-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But he may be your NEXT PM.

I think he may be slated to be the next PM, cos there are three likely candidate to fill this post.... Smile

(14-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But he may be your NEXT PM.

Nope..CCS chop chop ..else I walk naked

(14-10-2021, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I think he may be slated to be the next PM, cos there are three likely candidate to fill this post.... Smile

Much as I dun like him, I now feel that his chance of being the next PM is higher than the others. I mean, he's now holding a very high profile portfolio, and after 1 to 2 years when this pandemic blows over, people are going to forget all the unhappiness they're experiencing now, and only remember that he's the minister who got us out of it. His prestige will be much bolstered.

(14-10-2021, 06:59 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Nope..CCS chop chop ..else I walk naked

U mean when walking to bath?  Big Grin

(14-10-2021, 07:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Much as I dun like him, I now feel that his chance of being the next PM is higher than the others. I mean, he's now holding a very high profile portfolio, and after 1 to 2 years when this pandemic blows over, people are going to forget all the unhappiness they're experiencing now, and only remember that he's the minister who got us out of it. His prestige will be much bolstered.

I concur with your comments... Clapping

govt HPB healthPromo board very smart..hire only Contract Staffs thru agency.. no more direct hire by HPB...no need to commit staff for long term...any problem just leave it to Agency to handle.

(14-10-2021, 03:23 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  not enough workers to help?
how come they never get those RC members ?
they can help out too right?
I saw whenever any events, so many RC members wearing same tshirt walk here and there.
why cant they get them to help??????

Those that need urgent assistance are the doctors and nurses, someone who has a basic  knowledge of the human anatomy, to administer injections to those who need to be vaccinated and those that care for the sick in the wards... Big Grin