42000 pple die in turkey/SYRIA quake

Turkey-Syria earthquake ripped huge chasm in what was once an olive field near Antakya | ITV News
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(21-02-2023, 12:05 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  FARK LAH..................Turkey is already too close to Europe...........couple more quakes and the Black Sea becomes a lake liao.........

Depend which direction lah r.

(21-02-2023, 01:41 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Turkey-Syria earthquake ripped huge chasm in what was once an olive field near Antakya | ITV News

So concern about the turkey ah....yr mother born there?

(21-02-2023, 08:22 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  So concern about the turkey ah....yr mother born there?

You are so concerned about me ah?

Your mother was fxxked by me ah?

(17-02-2023, 10:53 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Death Toll Hits 42,000 in Turkey & Syria After Devastating Earthquakes. My Mother Turkish borned there already die horribly while using Toilet. Please Donate to me Cityhantam some mother.

Turkey’s media regulator fined three broadcasters for their coverage of the earthquake in the country’s south that killed more than 42,000 people, an opposition-nominated member of its board said in criticising the decision.

Halk TV, Tele 1 and FOX were all handed fines, calculated based on their revenues for the month beforehand, for reporting shortcomings in the government’s earthquake response.

The three channels are known for editorial lines critical of the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and Halk TV is strongly aligned with the CHP party, Turkey’s main opposition.

Thousands dead, millions displaced: the earthquake fallout in Turkey and Syria
Erdoğan unleashed a sweeping crackdown after a failed coup in 2016 that placed much of the media under the control of the government and its business allies.

He will seek re-election this year, and his administration’s handling of the quake has become a key battleground.