I hv stomache ache but...

I always bear with it for a few hours because habit, just feel the pain how unbearable it is...then...

I take 2 different types of pills and like miracle, the stomache ache disappears IMMEDIATELY

(13-08-2022, 11:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I always bear with it for a few hours because habit, just feel the pain how unbearable it is...then...

I take 2 different types of pills and like miracle, the stomache ache disappears IMMEDIATELY

Got sai go toilet and let them out lah. U always keep sai inside u, u will be full of shit.  Rotfl

(13-08-2022, 11:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Got sai go toilet and let them out lah. U always keep sai inside u, u will be full of shit.  Rotfl
I hv stomach ache is because i eat too little, only OMAD

You hv 1,000 times more sheet than me

Because you fcuking fat, like a pig

(13-08-2022, 11:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I hv stomach ache is because i eat too little, only OMAD

You hv 1,000 times more sheet than me

Because you fcuking fat, like a pig

U mean u have hunger pangs is it? U know what is stomachache?  Rotfl

(13-08-2022, 11:53 AM)winbig Wrote:  U mean u have hunger pangs is it? U know what is stomachache?  Rotfl
Just admit it, you are fcuking fat, like a pig

I know because i practice remote viewing

(13-08-2022, 11:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just admit it, you are fcuking fat, like a pig

I know because i practice remote viewing

U practice remote eating lah. Breathe in joss sticks and candles.  Laughing

(13-08-2022, 12:36 PM)winbig Wrote:  U practice remote eating lah. Breathe in joss sticks and candles.  Laughing
See lah, change subject again

Everytime lose the plot, sure try to change subject

SMH

(13-08-2022, 12:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  See lah, change subject again

Everytime lose the plot, sure try to change subject

SMH

I'm stating the truth that u eat remotely by breathing in joss sticks and candles mah. Lose what plot? I don't have plot of land to lose.  Rotfl

(13-08-2022, 12:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  I'm stating the truth that u eat remotely by breathing in joss sticks and candles mah. Lose what plot? I don't have plot of land to lose.  Rotfl
Remote viewing is not remote eating, you toad

https://www.guardian.com.sg/brands/gavis...KkEALw_wcB

(13-08-2022, 11:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I always bear with it for a few hours because habit, just feel the pain how unbearable it is...then...

yes 
as always 
it is always an euphoric for you holding it in side there with a finger

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/2018/0...hu_jpg.jpg