I know Putin intention to invade Ukraine!

Simply to annex Ukraine! period!

It's not period. It's merely the first step.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

I know your intentions here /

Simply, to suck and lick AMTK balls and cok!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(07-03-2022, 09:03 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Simply to annex Ukraine! period!

If annex Ukraine means Russia's border will be just beside NATO already. He want to be neighbor with NATO meh?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(07-03-2022, 09:09 AM)winbig Wrote:  If annex Ukraine means Russia's border will be just beside NATO already. He want to be neighbor with NATO meh?

I dont buy the notion of Russia insecurity with NATO. Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal
in the world. Who dare to play play her???

(07-03-2022, 09:14 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  I dont buy the notion of Russia insecurity with NATO. Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal

Me neither. He merely building up fake excuses to invade.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(07-03-2022, 09:24 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Me neither. He merely building up fake excuses to invade.
Such a barbaric Putin even want to threaten Finland and Sweden. He going to messed-up the whole of Eastern Europe. No ever sovereign countries shd live in fear and be cowed by his threats.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

or..just destroyed it for many years to tell NATO and EU F off
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(07-03-2022, 09:30 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Such a barbaric Putin even want to threaten Finland and Sweden. He going to messed-up the whole of Eastern Europe. No ever sovereign countries shd live in fear and be cowed by his threats.

Don't tell me Putin wants to annex Finland and Sweden too....?

(07-03-2022, 09:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Don't tell me Putin wants to annex Finland and Sweden too....?

Actually hor, Putin wants to annex USA!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(07-03-2022, 09:38 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Actually hor, Putin wants to annex USA!  Rotfl

I am sure Putin told you he wants the whole world on his feet. It's just that, his feet is too small. But please, you work harder to sextisfy him well.

(07-03-2022, 09:49 AM)guffaw Wrote:  I am sure Putin told you he wants the whole world on his feet. It's just that, his feet is too small. But please, you work harder to sextisfy him well.

I am sure you will enjoy my banana!  Rotfl

(07-03-2022, 09:51 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I am sure you will enjoy my banana!  Rotfl

You already cut to serve ah Xi, you are his eunuch.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-02-08.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-02-46.png]
Dat the whole story

(07-03-2022, 09:56 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You already cut to serve ah Xi, you are his eunuch.

You went under the skirt of Nacy Pelosi and found no banana?

Surprised meh?  Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-05-29.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-06-51.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-08-49.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-10-09-48.png]

These commies here!!
They used to call all western AMTK.
But just because China supports Russia, to them Russians are no more AMTK. Some more, can claim they are half Asians.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

I think likely he miscalculated and expect quick capitulation like the Crimea a d eastern ukraine cities.

One win it will bolster his home support an due can rule with stronger hand.

I think the view that he had a grand strategy and clear purpose may not be correct.

When he questioned his own security chief ...he poor feller did not even know and he is head of Intelligence.

I think everyone should watch this.

If properly planned and carefully thought out ...how can this happen?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-03-2022, 09:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Don't tell me Putin wants to annex Finland and Sweden too....?
Not surprising.  Putin might hv the plans to take the whole of eastern europe.  He cud even go to the extreme of threatening nuclear power to
achieved it.

(07-03-2022, 09:14 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  I dont buy the notion of Russia insecurity with NATO. Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal

The U.S. is behind NATO, NATO has expanded eastward 5 times to contain Russia, and Putin’s war is the response.

Putin invades Ukraine, nothing to do with NATO or expansion or whatever, it is all about putin as a dictator to build his russia umpire.
all these moronic commie dogs here spam lies & rumour, stir shit & threaten brainless here 7/24 in new thread.
all these communist invaders, Russia is in Europe, china in asia, if china attack taiwan then will be like Japan in WW2 to invades asean.
hard truth & fact are so clear, Russia invades Ukraine now, Russia target is whole Europe if possible, too bad, they arer total junk, can only threaten world peace like NK.
stupid commie dogs here lick & worship china, 7/24 here bark china will take over the world in their wet dream, all these real clowns, all know who they are.
never ever feed the evil, china & russia, must pull out all their teeth or crash them.

普京的真實意圖:構建俄羅斯🇷🇺帝國,奴役周邊國家,不存在北約東擴,而是中東歐諸多國家西進,為了抵銷俄羅斯🇷🇺的威脅,主動靠攏北約,俄羅斯🇷🇺四次申請加

普京的真實意圖:構建俄羅斯🇷🇺帝國,奴役周邊國家,不存在北約東擴,而是中東歐諸多國家西進,為了抵銷俄羅斯🇷🇺的威脅,主動靠攏北約,俄羅斯🇷🇺四次申請加

NATO and EU expansion can choke Russia trades. Russia want to prevent being controlled economically. This expansion is same as Roman empire. You gotta stop because all expansion become Ponzi and toxic. Most angmo are lazy fucktards

Smile

(07-03-2022, 11:54 AM)kokee Wrote:   
普京的真實意圖:

法轮功邪教的真实意图???