I laugh so hard

when OYK just said on channel 8 that wearing mask is very very important. Who's the idiot who said healthy no need wear mask?

Till now still haven't admitted this stupid mistake of theirs.

BTW, this OYK is speaking so frequent in the public these days. Anyone can see that he's aiming to be PM. I'm very suspicious of this person though.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-08-2021, 07:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  when OYK just said on channel 8 that wearing mask is very very important. Who's the idiot who said healthy no need wear mask?

BTW, this OYK is speaking so frequent in the public these days. Anyone can see that he's aiming to be PM. I'm very suspicious of this person though.

Corridor Ong is another dishonourable son. Cunning fella.  Bilingual and humorous but doesn't seem trustworthy.

He and liang popo seem neck to neck now.

Where is Cotton ?

(26-08-2021, 08:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Corridor Ong is another dishonourable son. Cunning fella.  Bilingual and humorous but doesn't seem trustworthy.

He and liang popo seem neck to neck now.

Where is Cotton ?

Gone back kiao lah! Big Grin

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(26-08-2021, 07:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  when OYK just said on channel 8 that wearing mask is very very important. Who's the idiot who said healthy no need wear mask?

If this one becomes PM, I felt really hopeless.  This is the one that promotes so much on ceca.  Every words came out from it's mouth is very detrimental towards local.

(26-08-2021, 08:50 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If this one becomes PM, I felt really hopeless.  This is the one that promotes so much on ceca.  Every words came out from it's mouth is very detrimental towards local.

The person who promotes CECA is a no no.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Talk so much to get into good books but clueless 九五以有人稳定龙椅

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-08-2021, 09:17 PM)debono Wrote:  The person who promotes CECA is a no no.
That Xi Ling also sama sama.  All of the same gang.  What LMW said is very justifiable and his debate supported by many.

I got a feeling OYK is now the frontrunner for the PM position. Not feeling good about it Sad

(26-08-2021, 11:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I got a feeling OYK is now the frontrunner for the PM position. Not feeling good about it Sad

No lah ..CCS is our next PM !! ..else I chop my lj
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

His hk bubble burst leh ..hk no confident about singapore border control leh
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

(27-08-2021, 12:01 AM)EXBB Wrote:  No lah ..CCS is our next PM !! ..else I chop my lj
Lately, CCS has been behaving well. If he continue this way, most people wil support him to be next PM.

(27-08-2021, 12:01 AM)EXBB Wrote:  No lah ..CCS is our next PM !! ..else I chop my lj

Obviously, CCS has thrown into the cold palace.
Even 3 years old boy also know...
OYK will be our next PM.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-08-2021, 09:20 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Talk so much to get into good books but clueless 九五以有人稳定龙椅

难道你没看到鲤鱼已跃龙门了吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-08-2021, 06:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  难道你没看到鲤鱼已跃龙门了吗?

这是不可能的! 他们的龙门每次都移来移去 Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

arr the plandemic hoax might fall apart
Need to work harder. Dola has died in 2008.