Even Ang mo cannot tahan living in SG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErbslJQYb7g

This lady is quite interesting, came to SG, stayed with an ang mo guy, they got married later, and now she is single again. Her kind of lifestyle is not easy to maintain in SG unless one has lots of money.
Unlike Ghib who applied successfully for his PR, this lady’s previous application was not approved.

(09-11-2022, 01:56 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  This lady is quite interesting, came to SG, stayed with an ang mo guy, they got married later, and now she is single again. Her kind of lifestyle is not easy to maintain in SG unless one has lots of money.
Unlike Ghib who applied successfully for his PR, this lady’s previous application was not approved.

Ghib his wife is Local Singaporean. This lady yea last time I watch her video she with one ang mo guy as couple but i never know she is single again. She do return to UK claim will stay there but funny she come back SG.

hard to say , she and Ghib are " Youtubers " some foods they eat , or go event are " sponsor " so they don't even fork out their money.

(09-11-2022, 01:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ghib his wife is Local Singaporean. This lady yea last time I watch her video she with one ang mo guy as couple but i never know she is single again. She do return to UK claim will stay there but funny she come back SG.

hard to say , she and Ghib are " Youtubers " some foods they eat , or go event are " sponsor " so they don't even fork out their money.

This lady went for botox, went to psychiatrist due to depression, spends lots of money on various stuff.
Don’t know if she is better after taking the medication for depression, haven’t been watching her channel for a while.

(09-11-2022, 01:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ghib his wife is Local Singaporean. This lady yea last time I watch her video she with one ang mo guy as couple but i never know she is single again. She do return to UK claim will stay there but funny she come back SG.

Watoh 2.30, they separated for quite some time already.

Swiss standard mah