I look down my fellow Singaporean LEARN FROM American

see that they make TRUMP GREAT AGAIN
Smile

UNLIKE fellow Singaporean still A FOOL Vote for PAP back.

Look at the American, despite economics back blah blah from Biden gang claim this and that they still dare to change. The American people.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

They already kena brainwashed lah. Big Grin
黑白都已经分不清楚了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Fermented Coca-Cola or fermented Pepsi-Cola?  Thinking  Rotfl

[Image: F4640-C9-E-962-E-4380-A58-E-6-E85990-FD1-FB.png]

Be happy we dont have XiJingPing Pong Kia lor....if not..sg really Ham Kar Cham

Simi make Trump great again? He's getting embarrassed. All the candidates he endorse flopped.

Court cases waiting for Trump.

(09-11-2022, 12:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  see that they make TRUMP GREAT AGAIN
Smile

Look at the American, despite economics back blah blah from Biden gang claim this and that they still dare to change. The American people.

fuuny thing is most say never vote leh

Trump and the american people will lead the whole world to war and chaos.

tomorrow will be a better day

(09-11-2022, 12:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  see that they make TRUMP GREAT AGAIN
Smile

You don't support PAP meh?  Thinking

(09-11-2022, 02:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't support PAP meh?  Thinking

Think so he only wirsheep the first PM like a god nia.

(09-11-2022, 02:22 PM)surfer Wrote:  Trump and the american people will lead the whole world to war and chaos.

I concur with your findings........ Clapping

Trump had already stirred up violence as a president even before he stepped down by inciting the attack on Capitol Hill. Attack against his own american people.

(09-11-2022, 03:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  Trump had already stirred up violence as a president even before he stepped down by inciting the attack on Capitol Hill. Attack against his own american people.

Hope Trump don't get elected  as a President of USA.... crying

(09-11-2022, 03:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Hope Trump don't get elected  as a President of USA.... crying

I wonder whether he will be charged and found guilty for removal of Top Secret papers from the white house?

(09-11-2022, 03:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  I wonder whether he will be charged and found guilty for removal of Top Secret papers from the white house?

That case is still pending........... Clapping

(09-11-2022, 03:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  Trump had already stirred up violence as a president even before he stepped down by inciting the attack on Capitol Hill. Attack against his own american people.

(09-11-2022, 03:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Hope Trump don't get elected  as a President of USA.... crying

At least Kim Jong-Un ever met Donald Trump leh! Big Grin

Birds of a feather (lunatics).

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

It has been predicted that assmerica will have a very violent civil war

hopeless rednecks vote for Trumph  Rolleyes