I m surprised nobody talk about big US rate hikes that will sure kill us....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-2666201

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Thanks to PAP, we will die faster....
Young property owners...
Imported US goods....
Those who blindly bought shares and stocks last few days

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

Kill those borrow to much and rich pretender

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

walau not nobody talk la ....only that you come here never read other's forumers posting nia....

i shouting until throat sore liao la....

Opasnie-1
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

Whatever happened in the US will affect many countries that have the US as one of the largest traders.  This includes China as well, especially those countries with large manufacturing bases.  They will have to raise their rate to counteract.   

Singapore's Manufacturing Industry is around 25% of GDP.  Of late,  it has expanded more into Servicing Industry and this industry is about 75% of GDP.  If Singapore can continue to hold its competitive position in the Servicing Industry,  an increase in the interest rate environment is seen to be better for Singapore if it can charge more for the service.

Just made me wonder what happened to this lau Jac.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 10:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Kill those borrow to much and rich pretender

Agreed. Kill those who are over leveraged.

But not all of us.

Adversity can always be turned into advantage Big Grin

(06-05-2022, 06:51 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Agreed. Kill those who are over leveraged. 

But not all of us.

Adversity can always be turned into advantage  Big Grin

Why did you choose such a moniker? You must be very rich indeed Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Infact those who are poor no impact whatsoever they still poor only impact on the rich one.

(05-05-2022, 10:40 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Thanks to PAP, we will die faster....
Young property owners...
Imported US goods....
Those who blindly bought shares and stocks last few days

Actually, PAP follow USA backside

Should only raise our currency value after them

Now, we have strong currency but smashed by USA

Back to Square ONE

Big Grin

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Singaporean like property many borrow to buy property.

If interest rate goes up to 4% which is not to difficult to happen....a $1M property loan will be paying 40k in interest every year and 400k in 10yrs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(05-05-2022, 10:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Kill those borrow to much and rich pretender

I got a call last night from a relative who is a Property Agent
He asked if I am interested in Sky Everton
Can get at developer price
I asked him for more and want him to tell the truth
He then said he got one young investor who got too many units there
So want to let go one or two

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(06-05-2022, 06:42 AM)revealer Wrote:  Singapore's Manufacturing Industry is around 25% of GDP.  Of late,  it has expanded more into Servicing Industry and this industry is about 75% of GDP.  

You are too simple minded!  Tongue

[Image: Screenshot-20220506-094438-com-android-c...301554.jpg]

Guys, when SG Sibor hit around 3%, property price will wane..

Smile