Wah, nowadays cyclists are very fierce

cycle bicycle banged taxi backside still dare gang up on taxi driver?
ownself never keeps safte distance and practice defensive riding and anticipate traffices conditions still act gangster
bunch of self entitled people should arrest them all in lockup and throw away the keys
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

In the video, the cyclists accused the taxi driver of "jamming brakes" that led to one of the cyclists hitting the taxi. But just like cars, the cyclists are not supposed to follow so closely behind right? It's a form of tailgating.

I've met a few of such cyclists on the road. Young punks who thought the whole road belongs to them. Want to cycle keep to the side of the road.

Some very yaya, didn't pay a single for coe and rd tax, cycled at middle of rd.

Police must take action against the cyclist. Usually these yaya cyclist are those white collar people.

Yalo. When drivers honked at them for safety, they'd show middle fingers to the drivers. 真是不识好人心

A bunch of childish gays tailgating like what they do to their partner.

pest of society.

So easy can get killed? Scare kena kill still cycle like that? Killing him like that is way too humane for him. Should have make him handicap permanently for life so he learn to live with his regret.

Cyclist hsould always cycle on the first lane and nearer to the pavement and in single file.
Best not to cycle in CDB where the traffic is heavy.

Go changi or seletar to cycle,

Send this clip to AMAP/LTA/BYK and see what they have to say!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

(21-10-2023, 06:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. When drivers honked at them for safety, they'd show middle fingers to the drivers. 真是不识好人心
Punks thought the whole road belongs to them.

(22-10-2023, 09:51 AM)Fit Wrote:  Send this clip to AMAP/LTA/BYK and see what they have to say!
LTA absent as PMDs endanger others by speeding on an expressway - 2,095 views

PMDs may be somewhat affordable, but if you're not careful they can cost you your life. Like these guys may find out soon enough.
https://www.mycarforum.com/blogs/entry/6...xpressway/