I never know got these two condos

Costa Rhu Condominium

and

GUILIN VIEW

decadent and opulent

(18-09-2023, 01:33 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  decadent and opulent

吃饱了没?

Smile

Both locations not convenient. Nearby no coffeeshop and hawker center, pdf lksmlj sure kpkb everyday

(18-09-2023, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Both locations not convenient. Nearby no coffeeshop and hawker center, pdf lksmlj sure kpkb everyday

these two have good views and consider the top atas condo in SG beside the Orchard residence , The Sail etc

(18-09-2023, 01:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  吃饱了没?

[Image: ew87hhL.gif]

(18-09-2023, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Costa Rhu Condominium

and

GUILIN VIEW

coasta rhu condominium  heavily populated y ceca!

and

GUILIN VIEW

Do you know this one?

Compass Green

Bestest lah...

(18-09-2023, 01:57 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Do you know this one?

Compass Green

Bestest lah...

I dont know leh can show the surrounding?

(18-09-2023, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I dont know leh can show the surrounding?

How come you dunno?    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2023, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I dont know leh can show the surrounding?

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/...reen-25206

and

GUILIN VIEW

The first huan is near Pebble Bay in the East, and the second is at Bukit Batok.  The former got a lot of kekling kia staying there Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Both locations not convenient. Nearby no coffeeshop and hawker center, pdf lksmlj sure kpkb everyday

I used to know some folks who stayed at Costa Rhu. Lousy location. Only reason to stay there is the park connector. 

Think Guilin View still has some eateries in the HDB flats around it. Besides the Little Guilin Lake, the other amenity near it is the Bukit Gombak Stadium. A bunch of shops and a Giant supermart at Bukit Gombak Vista if one does not mind walking.

A friend and family moved to costa rhu two yrs ago. Very happy initially but later then realised it was so inconvenient. Aiya told them but they dun believed

(18-09-2023, 04:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  A friend and family moved to costa rhu two yrs ago. Very happy initially but later then realised it was so inconvenient. Aiya told them but they dun believed

Your friend got car or not? Those having car will say convenient since they can ownself drive around.

(18-09-2023, 04:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Your friend got car or not? Those having car will say convenient since they can ownself drive around.

If drive must hv 2 lah. 1st carpark included in monthly maintenance, 2nd car got to pay $70

And the so called million dollar Seaview, at night all becum dark dark, nothing to see.

Times have changed. During my primary school times classmates that live in non-HDB are in ulu places with no bus. Even if have must walk many further in. This is the exclusivity meaning ppl live in non-HDB are rich can afford car (COE not yet appear or beginning stage). Fast forward to now 2023, non-HDB must come with amenities like MRT, bus, malls nearby. Then it lost it's exclusivity HDB ppl can mingle with you cannot show you are rich anymore.

(18-09-2023, 04:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If drive must hv 2 lah. 1st carpark included in monthly maintenance, 2nd car got to pay $70

And the so called million dollar Seaview, at night all becum dark dark, nothing to see.

Nature is like that, I remember doing my NS oversea training at Aust. Day time so nice and beautiful night time is very dark literally see nothing.

(18-09-2023, 04:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Times have changed. During my primary school times classmates that live in non-HDB are in ulu places with no bus. Even if have must walk many further in. This is the exclusivity meaning ppl live in non-HDB are rich can afford car (COE not yet appear or beginning stage). Fast forward to now 2023, non-HDB must come with amenities like MRT, bus, malls nearby. Then it lost it's exclusivity HDB ppl can mingle with you cannot show you are rich anymore.

This is why when Govt so call integrate Condo into Heartlands. At first some feel those condo at heartland areas will be hard to sell off but later as usual " PAP good is to make people stuck thumb , LPPL " Later those buy for investment also buying partly they find out also not bad. Condo at heartlands can rent out easily due to MRT , neighbourhood shops, coffeeshops around.

(18-09-2023, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why when Govt so call integrate Condo into Heartlands. At first some feel those condo at heartland areas will be hard to sell off but later as usual " PAP good is to make people stuck thumb , LPPL "  Later those buy for investment also buying partly they find out also not bad. Condo at heartlands can rent out easily due to MRT , neighbourhood shops, coffeeshops around.

You need to know during my times say 1980s period non-HDB rental is not so hot like now. Not a lot of ppl renting. So most ppl is buy to live in. If sell is sell off not using the rental approach since not much rich foreigners working in Spore to rent from you. Situation is different then and now.

(18-09-2023, 04:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  You need to know during my times say 1980s period non-HDB rental is not so hot like now. Not a lot of ppl renting. So most ppl is buy to live in. If sell is sell off not using the rental approach since not much rich foreigners working in Spore to rent from you. Situation is different then and now.

I still a small boy boy in 80s. I do recall News on tv DON'T Talk so much on HDB resale , condo sales blah blah property stuffs.
and Yup , during those days people buy so call upgrade from smaller HDB to 5 rm is STAY for long not intended to rent out or even resell high at resale market.

the Problem is " those smart ones riding on Govt policy " buy and rent out or resell high at resale market. Monkey see Monkey do effect soon later everyone doing it till now.

I don't know , what this current PAP hidden agenda behind. On surface claim cooling measure , than claim now those buy prime location have to stay 8 years than can rent out or resell at resale market

now is Single also can buy , is 10 years for them than can resell

just today they claim going to build more BTO flats.

One thing last time 80s mainstream media don't report much on property sales , stuffs now a days almost daily report property news.

Sometimes also due to media effect. Epic is Govt control

The costa rhu condo is mostly made up of ceca ahnehs and not local ahnehs

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 05:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The costa rhu condo is mostly made up of ceca ahnehs and not local ahnehs

The key is they own it or rent from locals?

if they own it means their salary in SG is indeed very very good.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1695028894' Wrote:  1695028894[/url]']

The key is they own it or rent from locals?

if they own it means their salary in SG is indeed very very good.

A ceca senior manager earns about $15k in any industry here.

(18-09-2023, 05:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  A ceca senior manager earns about $15k in any industry here.

if you claim senior manager of course lor.