I noticed Ang mo really knows what is Enjoy Life.

Unlike Asian , every day is about Property , Car .....really no life.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(27-03-2023, 04:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Unlike Asian , every day is about Property , Car .....really no life.

Go marry them Angry

Smile

(27-03-2023, 04:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Unlike Asian , every day is about Property , Car .....really no life.

Singapore only....the govt want to let u work forever and pay for their HDB products...

(27-03-2023, 05:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Singapore only....the govt want to let u work forever and pay for their HDB products...

Our gov. wants us to work until the ripe old age of 70.................. Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Our gov. wants us to work until the ripe old age of 70.................. Big Grin

Thats when the average will die.

My Ang mo clients always tell me, Bro, Mate ...Seriously Singaporean mind daily is all about HDB flat? Property ? Car ? nothing else?

I stomp my feet don't know what to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmXpsasUj3g

Angmo got money spend until pocket empty.
Sometimes spend future money.

(27-03-2023, 05:30 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Angmo got money spend until pocket empty.
Sometimes spend future money.

another term " call Yo Yo lifestyle ? "
but I mean here is Ang mo never so crazy about property and car unlike Singaporean here.

Ang mo knows what is Life all about

(27-03-2023, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Our gov. wants us to work until the ripe old age of 70.................. Big Grin

OF COURSE MINISTERS MAYORS N MPS CAN WORK TILL NOT EVEN 700 BUT UP TO 90

FAT PAYWILL MAKE THEM SMILE FR THE HEARTEVERDAY EVERY MTH WHEN LOOKING AT THE CPF STATEMENT
DELEGATE TO KAKIA
JUST GIVE ORDERS DELEGATE BOSS AROUND 
EVERYDAY WORK IN AIRCON ENVIRENOMENT NOT  LIKE OTHERS  WORK UNDER STRESS,JUST ENOUGH TO GET BY  HV TO TAKE NOTE OF KPI COLLEAGUE PROBLEMS REPORT TO NOT ONLY 1 BOSS

(27-03-2023, 07:08 PM)talky Wrote:  OF COURSE MINISTERS MAYORS N MPS CAN WORK TILL NOT EVEN 700 BUT UP TO 90

FAT PAYWILL MAKE THEM SMILE FR THE HEARTEVERDAY EVERY MTH WHEN LOOKING AT THE CPF STATEMENT
DELEGATE TO KAKIA
JUST GIVE ORDERS DELEGATE BOSS AROUND 
EVERYDAY WORK IN AIRCON ENVIRENOMENT NOT  LIKE OTHERS  WORK UNDER STRESS,JUST ENOUGH TO GET BY  HV TO TAKE NOTE OF KPI COLLEAGUE PROBLEMS REPORT TO NOT ONLY 1 BOSS
If Singaporeans needs to work until 70, then there is little time left for them to enjoy the simple joys of life, and no time to smell the roses.................... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 07:12 PM)debono Wrote:  If Singaporeans needs to work until 70, then there is little time left for them to enjoy the simple joys of life, and no time to smell the roses.................... Big Grin

Catch PM lee " hypocrites "

During National day rally , he mention when one reach 60s , the next 10 years you will spend quite a lot time on health care etc.

That year because they focus on health care budget

Than last National Day rally, he mention work till 70s .

Wait? you claim by 60, next 10 years will be dealing with old age illness etc
now you claim elderly " happy " work till 70s?