I open thread about Edmw delete Ceca thread also can trigger Basic_Strategy and Oyk.

I open thread about Edmw delete Ceca thread also can trigger Basic_Strategy and Oyk. I think most likely these 2 idiots are Cecas from India (not born in Singapore). And these two bloody idiots always find chance/way/method to Insult China and the Chinese communities all over the world not just China Chinese and Singaporean Chinese. If they don't like the Chinese in Singapore, they can just fark back to their Shithole India.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Really too much Liao these 2 Cecas fools.

[Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

(29-03-2023, 12:00 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I open thread about Edmw delete Ceca thread also can trigger Basic_Strategy and Oyk. I think most likely these 2 idiots are Cecas from India (not born in Singapore). And these two bloody idiots always find chance/way/method to Insult China and the Chinese communities all over the world not just China Chinese and Singaporean Chinese. If they don't like the Chinese in Singapore, they can just fark back to their Shithole India.

I think basic strategy is a CECA and leeching in Singapore.  Writes like and posts idiotic gifs which are reminiscent of naveen99 a CECA who was banned in EDMW five years ago but repeatedly surfaced with clones.  

Note that he has stated that he hates all Han Chinese as well.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Absolutely NO mercy and no quarter should ever be given to CECAs.

Whack and hentam them 9696 any chance you have.

They are the scourge of Singapore and Singaporeans' livelihoods by stealing jobs and sucking money from Singapore with the dumbfugs in Temasek throwing money into the black shitehole caled CECAland.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Ban arse lickers stooge’s
LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/zGHyDV1KwRMAAAAM/modi.gif