I receive sms from DBS to check account

[Image: b0yY97H.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Same trick
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(19-01-2022, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: b0yY97H.jpg]

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Key in Fake ID and password.

Use L, I, O, 01011 or words spell backwards.

User Name: 01O110O1LoL
Password: nameciloP
Otp: 919119

(19-01-2022, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: b0yY97H.jpg]

Just delete the msg. Rotfl
And reply the sms, pls try harder!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What do you think of DBS ibanking security, once log in from hand phone can do all kinds of transfer, add payee and change limit.

(19-01-2022, 03:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  What do you think of DBS ibanking security, once log in from hand phone can do all kinds of transfer, add payee and change limit.
That is not ibanking!

That is mobile banking!

And yes, very safe since the App and its digital token is binded to your phone.

(19-01-2022, 04:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  That is not ibanking!

That is mobile banking!

This one scammer cannot do anything even if gonggong go key in password to scam fake site?

(19-01-2022, 04:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  That is not ibanking!

That is mobile banking!

Make sure do not lose the phone and when change phone smash it with a hammer?

(19-01-2022, 04:16 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Make sure do not lose the phone and when change phone smash it with a hammer?
Always have a screen lock activated

The DBS app log you out if left unattended

If phone is lost, delete everything remotely

Go to your desktop and you realize you cant log in because the 2fa is using your digital token....lol

(19-01-2022, 04:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Always have a screen lock activated

The DBS app log you out if left unattended

If phone is lost, delete everything remotely

Go to your desktop and you realize you cant log in because the 2fa is using your digital token....lol

How to delete everything remotely?

(19-01-2022, 04:14 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This one scammer cannot do anything even if gonggong go key in password to scam fake site?
You hv the banking app, which has a notification section, why go to anything web browser? Phishing is possible though the web, not the app

(19-01-2022, 04:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  How to delete everything remotely?
I cannot be spoonfeeding you, bro

When you activated your mobile, if it is android and i think most brands, you can register tó delete all data. This is built into android and most brands hv this feature too

C'mon...dun continue to be a noob, technology is not going to wait for you to catch up with it

(19-01-2022, 04:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  How to delete everything remotely?

I believe both Apple and Android has a find your phone app and in your setting perhaps. You can find your phone or remotely wipe it.

But if the hacker is good and desperate, they can work thru the hardware for the data they want. Unless the wipe can remove and refresh the master boot sector, then any previous data will truly be gone.

The URL cannot work

Smile

(19-01-2022, 04:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I believe both Apple and Android has a find your phone app and in your setting perhaps. You can find your phone or remotely wipe it.

But if the hacker is good and desperate, they can work thru the hardware for the data they want. Unless the wipe can remove and refresh the master boot sector, then any previous data will truly be gone.

End up like The Edison Chen?

(19-01-2022, 04:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I cannot be spoonfeeding you, bro

When you activated your mobile, if it is android and i think most brands, you can register tó delete all data. This is built into android and most brands hv this feature too

C'mon...dun continue to be a noob, technology is not going to wait for you to catch up with it

Got it.

(19-01-2022, 05:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  End up like The Edison Chen?
That one he dumb ass to have the clips and photo on his laptop and send it for servicing...

Actually why bother to take pictures... Just enjoy the moment and move on.

(19-01-2022, 05:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Got it.

android.com/find