Waliao Thai roti prata is so extremely loaded...

Lots of calories.
Anyone go to Thailand to try this type of prata?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-04-2023, 08:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lots of calories.

Can try the girl instead of the prata? Laughing

(01-04-2023, 09:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can try the girl instead of the prata? Laughing

should put whip cream on her chest...

Smile

(01-04-2023, 09:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can try the girl instead of the prata? Laughing

(01-04-2023, 10:21 AM)Niubee Wrote:  should put whip cream on her chest...

Don't be a sex manic................... Big Grin

She pui so much vigra cream.

This one looks like putting cream on the prata. The ones I ate in Pataya used condense milk instead.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-04-2023, 12:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This one looks like putting cream on the prata. The ones I ate in Pataya used condense milk instead.  Big Grin
Like this? This type of prata also calorie loaded...like enjoy and die young

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Are you in Thailand?

Many style of prata unlike in Singapore...we only have egg and plain.

(01-04-2023, 12:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Are you in Thailand?

No never been there before

(01-04-2023, 12:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Like this? This type of prata also calorie loaded...like enjoy and die young

This type looks like mutabak. Can be very nice depending what they wrap in the prata.
The ones I mentioned with condense milk was plain prata with condense milk, then they roll up the prata. The guy I bought from was a Thai Indian. I took a couple of bites then threw away. Too sweet to my likings. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-04-2023, 12:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No never been there before

Then you should go there, very cheap

(01-04-2023, 12:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Like this? This type of prata also calorie loaded...like enjoy and die young

This one become yr wife.... Ai mai ?

Smile