I saw Han HuiHui doing

https://youtube.com/shorts/takC-o0-nw8?feature=share

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-08-2023, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
So Saliva Lim how? She ish bui bui leh.   Rotfl
She single and no children correct?

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuTOTTW-pfg?feature=share

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/hGOLMGgt0hA?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/lzcqbbtLfTA?feature=share

(19-08-2023, 02:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/WEgduaE3lqo?feature=share

He Wears black today no red?

Does she speak english? what the F did she just said?
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

(20-08-2023, 07:29 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Does she speak english? what the F did she just said?

It’s written on the screen or else not clear of what she was speaking

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

I’m https://www.facebook.com/reel/1238509876853071?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

☝️

(19-08-2023, 07:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U are observative he looks blurr blurr

act blurr live longer - SAF famous quote,
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(20-08-2023, 09:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s written on the screen or else not clear of what she was speaking

Ownself create story ownself read out to give impression
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(19-08-2023, 11:41 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  She single and no children correct?

Yes, single. Law graduation, joined polis force, and gahnen jitao gib her polis inspector rank, her combination ish not easy to find husband according to the thinking of the men of her era.

And some more bui bui. Life was good lar.

If go visit residents in poor one room HDB flats better to ask skinny Gerald Giam to go. If she goes and then hand over a packet of biscuits and a tin of Milo to them, they look at her.... sure have some not so good thoughts swirling about in their minds lor..  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-08-2023, 07:29 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Does she speak english? what the F did she just said?

Irritating voice.  Rolleyes

(20-08-2023, 09:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s written on the screen or else not clear of what she was speaking

Most sinkies would not understand what she was shrieking which is why the beedio was edited to add subtitles.

It's like listening to Mao Zedong speaking. Without the subtitles, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-08-2023, 11:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Most sinkies would not understand what she was shrieking which is why the beedio was edited to add subtitles.

It's like listening to Mao Zedong speaking. Without the subtitles, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.  Rotfl

Wow u were CCP cadamerie... Clapping

Smile

(20-08-2023, 11:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, single. Law graduation, joined polis force, and gahnen jitao gib her polis inspector rank, her combination ish not easy to find husband according to the thinking of the men of her era.

And some more bui bui. Life was good lar.

If go visit residents in poor one room HDB flats better to ask skinny Gerald Giam to go. If she goes and then hand over a packet of biscuits and a tin of Milo to them, they look at her.... sure have some not so good thoughts swirling about in their minds lor..  Big Grin
You might as well say she eats too much orh jian (fried oyster)

Tkl asking for donations to fund his presidential campaigns in his fb

☝️

(20-08-2023, 02:42 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  You might as well say she eats too much orh jian (fried oyster)

蚝煎 used to be very nice in the old days when the Teochew ah hia fried the tapioca base till it was crispy and the chilli was an indispensable part of the dish.

Nowadays it is very hard to find peepur selling this and also frying it well.

There are more mala stalls in one GRC than haojian stalls in five GRCs. Our zoomers don't really like it and our population of local born sinkies is already declining. They like fake Japanese and Korean food.

Saliva Lim will need to eat a lot of haojian to help keep this hawker dish alive.  Rotfl

(20-08-2023, 02:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tkl asking for donations to fund his presidential campaigns in his fb

I wonder if he lacks confidence in winning and doesn't want to lose money on campaigning.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-08-2023, 06:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I wonder if he lacks confidence in winning and doesn't want to lose money on campaigning.

I think so. Hoping to get back his deposit.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

(20-08-2023, 06:56 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I think so. Hoping to get back his deposit.

Maybe he feels like a David vs two Goliaths who will get most of the votes and he's going to lose his deposit again.

Really don't know what's in his mind now.

(20-08-2023, 02:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tkl asking for donations to fund his presidential campaigns in his fb

Got money for investment and jb property no money Sia.. really 0嘴炮

(19-08-2023, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So Saliva Lim how? She ish bui bui leh. 
My 2nd daughter in law loves ice cream
[Image: image-54.png]

Laughing Laughing

(20-08-2023, 06:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I wonder if he lacks confidence in winning and doesn't want to lose money on campaigning.

Even their Hong lim park speeches got a donation box stand by right!

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Triple H!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(21-08-2023, 11:54 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Triple H!

Ho !ho !ho ! Santa Claus coming to town

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(21-08-2023, 11:56 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ho !ho !ho ! Santa Claus coming to town

Hehehe...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Quote:
Various studies demonstrate that people associate a deep voice with dominance, but those with higher pitched voices are perceived as nervous or neurotic

Neurotic means you're afflicted by neurosis, a word that has been in use since the 1700s to describe mental, emotional, or physical reactions that are drastic and irrational. At its root, a neurotic behavior is an automatic, unconscious effort to manage deep anxiety