I saw again that Malaysian Beautician selling package

just now take a stroll around office area, again this malaysian beautician selling her saloon package again.
Go after every single person, I encounter before, again " sweet talk , what handsome guy, pretty girl come come "

(05-05-2022, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now take a stroll around office area, again this malaysian beautician selling her saloon package again.
Go after every single person, I encounter before, again " sweet talk , what handsome guy, pretty girl come come "

Is her meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 05:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is her meow meow smelly? Big Grin

I just see her like pity, have to keep hard selling like beg people also keep standing but think back she is earning double in SG than I don't bother.

Why you go bugis bencoolen..

(05-05-2022, 05:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just see her like pity, have to keep hard selling like beg people also keep standing but think back she is earning double in SG than I don't bother.

Too bad, bro FA, you just cut your hair...

(05-05-2022, 05:59 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Too bad, bro FA, you just cut your hair...

He’s too naive. He doesn’t and won’t ask for extras. Clapping Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-05-2022, 07:42 PM)surfer Wrote:  He’s too naive. He doesn’t and won’t ask for extras. Clapping Laughing
He got service quality one, he will service the gal instead. Then come here tell story and ask why the gal never pay him. Lol

Business is go good so everyone don't want to miss out also.

(05-05-2022, 05:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just see her like pity, have to keep hard selling like beg people also keep standing but think back she is earning double in SG than I don't bother.

Compare to HK

Our facial package is often 3 times more costly

because of the high rental

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

She may be earning tonnes of money milking all the pitiness Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-05-2022, 08:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  He got service quality one, he will service the gal instead. Then come here tell story and ask why the gal never pay him. Lol

Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day