I saw my area this morning got Blue tenth

SPF still investigate haven't remove.
I guess maybe stress about money or love problem this fellow go jump.

My neighbourhood people told me this fellow like not staying in this area. I noticed many people want jump, they will not jump from their own flat will go other place jump.

(06-02-2022, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SPF still investigate haven't remove.
I guess maybe stress about money or love problem this fellow go jump.

My neighbourhood people told me this fellow like not staying in this area. I noticed many people want jump, they will not jump from their own flat will go other place jump.

This kind of case usually not in news. Last week while in North Bonavista market heard got one guy jumped down from the 39th floor in that area.......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-02-2022, 03:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This kind of case usually not in news. Last week while in North Bonavista market heard got one guy jumped down from the 39th floor in that area.......... Rolleyes
Is this incident reported in The Straits Times.......?

(06-02-2022, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this incident reported in The Straits Times.......?

I think in this forum you are the only one who reads the ST. So if you no mention and dunno, can safely say not reported lah............ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-02-2022, 03:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think in this forum you are the only one who reads the ST. So if you no mention and dunno, can safely say not reported lah............ Big Grin
I used to subscribe to ST, but had since discontinued it........

especially before and during sch exam period, no report in the media

actually what you all mention is true.

Everyday a lot jump down, I still remember I used to attend one psychology course before, this trainer told us , every day a lot people in SG jump down just that Mainstream media never report much , partly is " negative news " .