I starting to think HWZ is more interesting than sgtalk leh

sgtalk really boring  Thinking

Bon voyage  Crying

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(08-08-2021, 11:07 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Bon voyage  Crying

will still stay in sgtalk until really no more feeling  Big Grin

(08-08-2021, 11:08 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  will still stay in sgtalk until really no more feeling  Big Grin

Smile  can't compare... there got good backing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(08-08-2021, 11:04 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  sgtalk really boring  Thinking

You are comparing a new born baby with an adult?  Thinking Rotfl

(08-08-2021, 11:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are comparing a new born baby with an adult?  Thinking Rotfl

is like a 100 year body with a 1 year old brain? true .. sgtalk name is not new but the platform we are using is relatively new.

HWZ has people from all walk of life to TCSS..More engagement in different topic that you are interested in talking.

very true

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Sgtalk many uncle auntie.hze very youthful

You are free to post any content to make it interesting.

Its all up to you

Is it boring? Think carefully.
If the forumers who were majority from ex CNA and ex SgTalk forums that kena closed down, do you still think it is boring. Real market talk is here not biased forum like HWZ.

The current forumers still doesnt get use to this new forum UI and many of them are MIA. It takes time to improve and get them back.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Go there la.

(09-08-2021, 07:09 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Go there la.

already did..
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(09-08-2021, 05:18 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  You are free to post any content to make it interesting.

Its all up to you

i can see many ppl post interesting thread.. either no comment or few comment...

(09-08-2021, 01:43 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  i can see many ppl post interesting thread.. either no comment or few comment...
Plse feel free to comment to make forum more interesting

I doubt the people in hwz are as tolerant of antivaxxing misinformation as this forum. Go post there and see how fast you get banned ?

(09-08-2021, 02:05 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I doubt the people in hwz are as tolerant of antivaxxing misinformation as this forum. Go post there and see how fast you get banned ?

Considering HWZ zone is owned by SPH which is run by ex General Umbrage ... 

It's a GLC I think one better avoid...if you don't want to be monitored

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-08-2021, 02:05 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I doubt the people in hwz are as tolerant of antivaxxing misinformation as this forum. Go post there and see how fast you get banned ?

Owned by ambrage gang, surely intolerant of anything that is not in line with gahmen agenda. Misinformation is bad but there must be space for genuine alternative views and discussions. Not all alternative views and news are fake. They may be just different.

(09-08-2021, 02:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Owned by ambrage gang, surely intolerant of anything that is not in line with gahmen agenda. Misinformation is bad but there must be space for genuine alternative views and discussions. Not all alternative views and news are fake. They may be just different.

HWZ is full of junk and bad info so long as it is not against the govt it's okay.

Anyway it's best to keep this forum low key otherwise will kena closed down like last one.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

That HWZ forum is like a military camp. You make a post offending a supremo member there,.they will throw you out. You cannot speak your mind there but must tow the line and carry balls to remain in peace there. What for go this type of forum and stress yourself as though you are not stressed enough yet......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

I don't like hwz because of the tonnes of infantile posts there, all talking about meimei or zehzeh photos kym, and oh yes, staring into toilet bowls.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The trouble with sgtalk is that they are not many Singaporeans here.  They don't often talk about the Singaporeans things.  Most like to talk about how great is China and how bad is America.

If there is some movements in China whether true or not,  report here first to share happily with the forumers. 

What Singaporeans want to know is how Singapore is doing.  Which area has trouble and is the Government doing anything about it.  They like Ba Quar news,  especially Ba Quar news about the Singapore Ministers,  the sg Government & PAP.  They heck care about what is happening in China or US except the usual ugly news.  Unlike their fore fathers,  they have totally lost connection with their relatives in China.  The Chinese people  are now aliens to them.

I know many would disagree with me when I said tt would appear likely that sgtalk is full of new citizens who are here to learn English.  I observe from the way they way talked about China and America.   You can hardly read about these in HWZ except how they bashed both the Americans and China.

hwz are made up of mostly digital natives and millennials, with a small number of Gen X and hardly any baby boomers in their midst.

sgtalk mainly baby boomers and Gen X, with hardly any digital natives and millennials.

Generation Alpha (youngest, children of millennials)
Digital natives 9 - 24 yrs
Millennials 25 - 40
Gen X 41 - 56
Baby Boomers 57 - 75
Silent Generation above 75

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Of cos HWZ is more interesting as you have all kinds of retarded replies that will make you laugh. And then the anti-China gang is very strong there. They're always on standby to label you a wumao when you're not in agreement with them.