I think MOM will relax rules come foreigners workers.

partly deal with those jobs hardly any singaporean want to do

like cleaning
hawker assistant
etc these jobs.

A lot boss mention is really hard to hit the quote so call Must hire certain. numbers of locals than can hire foreigeners.
next inflation this can that the cost already high

One thing I find it " weird " these they never relax but somehow go " relax white collars influx of foreigner talents " instead foreigner workers.

You got noticed one thing in Parliament debates come " foreigners " ?

PAP treat it as long is foreigners working in SG is " foreigner talents "

but Opposition make it clear is " foreigner workers " and " foreigner talents "

They also like to use the word Sg Resident. Rotfl

Let Sg continue to rot, no eye to see.
Once a strong culture influencing more in Sg, Our own unique culture will be eroded.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-06-2022, 06:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They also like to use the word Sg Resident. Rotfl

Let Sg continue to rot, no eye to see.
Once a strong culture influencing more in Sg, Our own unique culture will be eroded.

is about PLAYING WITH " WORDS "

(07-06-2022, 06:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is about PLAYING WITH " WORDS "

They are actually using I Ching wisdom to call it Sg resident. You cant penalise them on using this word but there is one very important  missing factor they forget to do. Do you know what is it?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-06-2022, 06:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  partly deal with those jobs hardly any singaporean want to do

like cleaning
hawker assistant
etc these jobs.

A lot boss mention is really hard to hit the quote so call Must hire certain. numbers of locals than can hire foreigeners.
next inflation this can that the cost already high

One thing I find it " weird " these they never relax but somehow go " relax white collars influx of foreigner talents "  instead foreigner workers.

You got noticed one thing in Parliament debates come " foreigners " ?

PAP treat it as long is foreigners working in SG is " foreigner talents "

but Opposition make it clear is " foreigner workers " and " foreigner talents "

they already open up for PMET jobs replacing Singaporean