I think iF next year got President election

might have many " hidden police around PAP rally " same for Coming GE in 2025.

Partly a lot people is angry with PAP, What Mayors, what this and that SAME OLD Pattern end up people suffer
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-12-2022, 01:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  might have many " hidden police around PAP rally " same for Coming GE in 2025.

Partly a lot people is angry with PAP, What Mayors, what this and that SAME OLD Pattern end up people suffer

Next year is presidential election. There's no IF.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(30-12-2022, 01:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  might have many " hidden police around PAP rally " same for Coming GE in 2025.

Hidden stupidity is even more dangerous with 4G PAP.

(30-12-2022, 01:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  Next year is presidential election. There's no IF.

Yes, next year is Presidential election, don't know if the MIW have anything up their sleeves.............. Rotfl Laughter-68

(30-12-2022, 01:07 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, next year is Presidential election, don't know if the MIW have anything up their sleeves.............. Rotfl Laughter-68

They must be asking Geo Y come out but this Geo Y already mention NO NO i will not come out for PE , well we see he will flip prata or not.

(30-12-2022, 01:07 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, next year is Presidential election, don't know if the MIW have anything up their sleeves.............. Rotfl Laughter-68

Start of the year already give u $$ liao. FEB 14 may announce more goodies.  Laughing

Next will be Indian president....Halimah still qualify becos she is Indian-Muslim-Malay.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

You notice someone being more active than normal? Talk changing law to came people above 50, telling employers to ignore paper qualifications etc. I bet she is seeking re-election.

(30-12-2022, 01:09 PM)winbig Wrote:  Start of the year already give u $$ liao. FEB 14 may announce more goodies.  Laughing

PAP " tricks " is getting stale rah, that month give " goodies " will be PE " if " got candidates come out.

PAP don’t realise their “goodies” increasingly got less value liao.

They started with this minority race to be given a chance to take turns being President I guess this time they will say reserved for Eurasian, Indian etc. As long as the candidate is obedient and loyal will select him or her. They dun wan the previous Mr Ong that question them this and that etc to disturb their ranks again. Most likely another walkover as no suitable candidates appear to contest with the selected they will push out

(30-12-2022, 01:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  They started with this minority race to be given a chance to take turns being President I guess this time they will say reserved for Eurasian, Indian etc. As long as the candidate is obedient and loyal will select him or her. They dun wan the previous Mr Ong that question them this and that etc to disturb their ranks again. Most likely another walkover as no suitable candidates appear to contest with the selected they will push out

WAIT , " Indian " ?? currently is already one in fact so call " Indian Muslim "

(30-12-2022, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WAIT , " Indian " ?? currently is already one in fact so call " Indian Muslim "

Officially current is considered as Malay under miw definition. She got Indian father and Malay mother and usually we follow father side but no this is unique it is classified under mother

(30-12-2022, 01:17 PM)sgh Wrote:  Officially current is considered as Malay under miw definition. She got Indian father and Malay mother and usually we follow father side but no this is unique it is classified under mother

PAP can say " anything " since they are ruling party.

(30-12-2022, 01:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  PAP can say " anything " since they are ruling party.

Yes and they got 61% mandate from ppl to justify their actions.

Next one may be a Sikh....Baboo Singh.
Got some powerful ones.

So far no Sikh President....so fair and square  .LOL

Can the milo Madame insist on standing even if the party has found another candidate? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-12-2022, 01:22 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Next one may be a Sikh....Baboo Singh.
Got some powerful ones.

So far no Sikh President....so fair and square  .LOL

Smile I already for see " if " no candidate

PAP will ownself declare Tan Chuan-Jin as New President.

(30-12-2022, 01:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can the milo Madame insist on standing even if the party has found another candidate? Big Grin
Unlikely to be so thick skin?
5 years of heavy savings more than enough to call it a day..

Not wary of the famous hash tag???

The current President over these years " so far got show at least purposely come out do Work "

Unlike the past two , Tony Tan , Nathan literally just pass the day easily

I guess PAP know people KPKB on Tony Tan and Nathan ex presidents what they doing ???

Only come out for " President charity " ?? and decide on the death sentence.

If you compare how much Haimah come out show case she do vs tony tan and nathan.

Don't need ; she will be re- elected since no one can qualify.....Malay candidate....

I met one guy from PA last time. He told me that during GE they will send a lot of people to opposition rallies to take note and record speakers' speeches. They will then go back and write a report to be submitted. I'm not sure if these reports are read by the PAP people.

(30-12-2022, 01:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I met one guy from PA last time. He told me that during GE they will send a lot of people to opposition rallies to take note and record speakers' speeches. They will then go back and write a report to be submitted. I'm not sure if these reports are read by the PAP people.

Actually Opposition also got , is part and parcel come GE. Party the candidate need to know so " last night my opponent contest with me talk about what on me and what issues people facing "

Than next rally the candidates will rebark back .

rules barring ah Bok taking part.

that's why you see Halimah talking about caning for 50yo rapist.......promote people not based on paper certs...............all wayang lor Cool

(30-12-2022, 01:17 PM)sgh Wrote:  Officially current is considered as Malay under miw definition. She got Indian father and Malay mother and usually we follow father side but no this is unique it is classified under mother

Just like Dr. M lor!  Big Grin

(30-12-2022, 01:54 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Don't need ; she will be re- elected since no one can qualify.....Malay candidate....

She can also qualify as Eurasian candidate, lah

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?