I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work.

Plus no shopping center or cannot go eat.

Basically this will cause papaya alot of votes in the coming election. China dun even have compulsory jabs. Sinkapore followed the west to implement such stupid measures.
[+] 3 users Like sogo's post

Yes... it was like an ultimatum ... " do or die " 😤 I hope voters who feel strongly against this arm twisting, don't forget come elections and at the polling booth!!! 😤
[+] 2 users Like Merdeka's post

Yes, the stupid rule of no jab no work is the most painful one.

Ban u from go malls for your banking txn, groceries need, medical needs etc, u can still find replacement facilities that are not in the malls.

But no jab no job is almost in all biz, unless u take daily jobs. So leave ppl with no choice but to jam.

Thx u for forcing us.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

Jabs were in no way known then if they could prevent covid, but we were give ultimatum jab or job..
funny many people I know got Covid twice even after 3 shots....
Next time if there comes another pandemic or whatever disaster, we can learn from this, that we will be "forced" directly or indirectly.

me no jab and still able to work as mummy boy.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(14-02-2023, 03:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, the stupid rule of no jab no work is the most painful one.

Ban u from go malls for your banking txn, groceries need, medical needs etc, u can still find replacement facilities that are not in the malls.

But no jab no job is almost in all biz, unless u take daily jobs. So leave ppl with no choice but to jam.

Thx u for forcing us.

I mean go into shopping center dun eat also cannot meh? Really follow stupid rules from western countries

For me, the most repulsive aspect of the whole Covid vaccination is the bashing of alternative info sources, which mostly turn out to be correct, especially the 10 pages side effects of mRNA vaccine

Also, holding elections in the midst of Covid pandemic, when it is proven no one knows how virulent the strain is, and never  consider that it will mutate, hence putting the electorate at high risk

Finally, totally hush hush in the news of inactivated vaccine and furthermore, instead of approving Sinopharm, which already got approval from WHO, it recommended Sinovac, which has à lower afficacy than Sinopharm

All data made public are mRNA vaccine data and they just parrot USA CDC data, which are all mRNA data, while the rest of our region East Asia, South East Asia, Asia Pacific are countries using Sinopharm, for example Indonesian President and Pinoy President vaxxed Sinopharm, so such inactivated vaccine data are readily available

Also, CCS boasting that he had signed an agmt with Pfizer to build a plant here, so PAP has vested interést in promoting mRNA, which turn out now to be a really bad decision, since vaxxed already also can get infected, proving the vaccine is all bullsheet

Basically PAP muddling through the whole pandemic, and treating those dead from Covid with no respect, so much so that relatives and next of kin did not hv the chance to see them for one last time as they were wrapped up in plastic and body bagged and put into the coffin and no funeral rites at all

When Covid is actually not that deadly or infectious, but they treat it like leprosy

Never forgive, must not forget 

Besides, I am not a taxi driver, I dont get any Resilíent or Together plan from HSK at all

They took so much from the reserves but most of it went to SIA, the crumbs selectively came down to the average Sgrean and lastly, get scolded by a cotton come from sheep moron, calling us sia suay when he himself is more sia suay for eying the PM position when he knows he has zero charisma or intellect or vision or leadership quality

Non of the 4G have impeccable qualities to lead Sinkiepura, to be totally frank and honest, no mincing of my words here

Full Stop
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

(14-02-2023, 03:29 PM)Merdeka Wrote:  Jabs were in no way known then if they could prevent covid, but we were give ultimatum jab or job..
funny many people I know got Covid twice even after 3 shots....
Next time if there comes another pandemic or whatever disaster, we can learn from this, that we will be "forced" directly or indirectly.

Provided ppl still alive when next pandemic comes.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(14-02-2023, 03:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  For me, the most repulsive aspect of the whole Covid vaccination is the bashing of alternative info sources, which mostly turn out to be correct, especially the 10 pages side effects of mRNA vaccine

Also, holding elections in the midst of Covid pandemic, when it is proven no one knows how virulent the strain is, and never  consider that it will mutate, hence putting the electirate at high risk

Finally, totally hush hush in the news of inactivated vaccine and furthermore, instead of approving Sinopharm, which already got approval from WHO, it recommended Sinovac, which has à lower afficacy than Sinopharm

All data made public are mRNA vaccine data and they just parrot USA CDC data, which are all mRNA data, while the rest of our region East Asia, South East Asia, Asia Pacific are countries using Sinopharm, for example Indonesian President and Pinoy President vaxxed Sinopharm, so such data are available

Also, CCS boasting that he had signed an agmt with Pfizer to build a lant here, so PAP has vested interést in promoting mRNA, which turn out now to be a really bad decision, since vaxxed already also can get infected, proving the vaccine is all bullsheet

Basically PAP muddling through the whole pandemic, and treating those dead from Covid with no respect, so much so that relatives and next of kin did not hv the chance to see them for one kast time as they were wrapped up in plastic and body bagged and put into the coffin and no funeral rites at all

When Covid is actually not that deadly or infectious, but they treat it like leprosy

Besides, I am not a taxi driver, I dont get any Resilíent or Together plan from HSK at all

They took so much from the reserves but most of it went to SIA, the crumbs selectively came down to the average Sgrean and lastly, get scolded by a cotton come from sheep moron, calling us sia suay when he himself is more sia suay for eying the PM position when he knows he has zero charisma or intellect or vision or leadership quality

Non of the 4G have impeccable qualities to lead Sinkiepura, to be totally frank and honest, no mincing of my words here

Full Stop

Well said Well said  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Merdeka's post

Really stewpig df

(14-02-2023, 03:59 PM)sogo Wrote:  Provided ppl still alive when next pandemic comes.

Let's hope the next pandemic will not last so long as now.............. Big Grin

The reason is they are the "know-all".  

When I first cast doubt on the bad effects of the vaccines, no one believes. Even today, the medical circle still adamant on heart attacks not linked to mRNA vaccines.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(14-02-2023, 04:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Let's hope the next pandemic will not last so long as now.............. Big Grin

You looking forward to more free jabs ah?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(14-02-2023, 03:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  For me, the most repulsive aspect of the whole Covid vaccination is the bashing of alternative info sources, which mostly turn out to be correct, especially the 10 pages side effects of mRNA vaccine

Also, holding elections in the midst of Covid pandemic, when it is proven no one knows how virulent the strain is, and never  consider that it will mutate, hence putting the electorate at high risk

All data made public are mRNA vaccine data and they just parrot USA CDC data, which are all mRNA data, while the rest of our region East Asia, South East Asia, Asia Pacific are countries using Sinopharm, for example Indonesian President and Pinoy President vaxxed Sinopharm, so such inactivated vaccine data are readily available

Also, CCS boasting that he had signed an agmt with Pfizer to build a plant here, so PAP has vested interést in promoting mRNA, which turn out now to be a really bad decision, since vaxxed already also can get infected, proving the vaccine is all bullsheet

Basically PAP muddling through the whole pandemic, and treating those dead from Covid with no respect, so much so that relatives and next of kin did not hv the chance to see them for one last time as they were wrapped up in plastic and body bagged and put into the coffin and no funeral rites at all

Full Stop

i am disgusted by why this oyk kept forcing ppl to take mrna? only those that got side effects from mrna then can take inactivated jabs? plus those inactivated ppl need to take one extra jab from mrna when he dun have data that mrna is like god mode?
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

(14-02-2023, 04:21 PM)webinarian Wrote:  The reason is they are the "know-all".  

When I first cast doubt on the bad effects of the vaccines, no one believes. Even today, the medical circle still adamant on heart attacks not linked to mRNA vaccines.  

for them all is due to underlying issues. and ppl are fated to get heart attack even during normal days?
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(14-02-2023, 04:50 PM)sogo Wrote:  for them all is due to underlying issues. and ppl are fated to get heart attack even during normal days?

If they really take the trouble to do a statistical study, they should be able to see a sudden rise in number of heart problems from 2021.  

Then they will be able to say it is linked to Vaccines.  

But they just choose to be blind to it so that they won't embarrass themselves.   

(14-02-2023, 05:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
If they really take the trouble to do a statistical study, they should be able to see a sudden rise in number of heart problems from 2021.  

my neighbourhood non stop funerals i know liao.

(14-02-2023, 05:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:  

Possible correlation does not indicate causation. 

Only way to prove that vaccines cause heart attack risks to rise is to have an absolutely UNDISPUTABLE increase (e.g. "people who got vaxxed made up 70% of heart attack victims between so and so time period"), or to conduct a long-term societal study whereby you STOP giving out vaccinations for as many years as you've made society take them (so 3 years for 3 years) and see if there is any noticeable decline in heart attack/mortality rates.