I don't know here why people anti USA and China

so far I meet American clients and Chin clients all very nice and good even better than local uncles and aunty ....very fussy

(06-09-2022, 04:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so far I meet American clients and Chin clients all very nice and good even better than local uncles and aunty ....very fussy

U are on another level.

People here hate those Govt and not the people. Eat it...And digest.

Smile

(06-09-2022, 04:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so far I meet American clients and Chin clients all very nice and good even better than local uncles and aunty ....very fussy

the dark devil prince is always charming
that is how the devil himself comes to save the world  

very nice does not always means good

(06-09-2022, 04:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the dark devil prince is always charming
that is how the devil himself comes to save the world  

very nice does not always means good

They feed him ice cream

Smile

Singapore such a tiny nation should just never take sides. Be friends with everyone and keep the trades going... Flow the funds too... Why bother to make wars when we should just make money...

(06-09-2022, 05:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Singapore such a tiny nation should just never take sides. Be friends with everyone and keep the trades going... Flow the funds too... Why bother to make wars when we should just make money...

Yea but sadly LKY son LHL wanna be " smart " go India invest so much get owned also don't know why.

LKY do mention SG need USA and China. He never focus so much on India partly is MESSY.

I deal with Chinese business people and they are honest, deliver as promised and I had 100% trust in them I always pay ahead before delivery....and never have to worry they just take my money.

The leadership however is a different thing. Singapore invested so much in them then out of the blue they detained our Terrex. Conduct influence campaign in Singapore to spread their propaganda
and mobilise Singaporeans against our own govt position.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-09-2022, 06:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea but sadly LKY son LHL wanna be " smart " go India invest so much get owned also don't know why.

LKY do mention SG need USA and China. He never focus so much on India partly is MESSY.

You did not listen to one of his speech where he bragged about investing in India ah? I think it was one of the NDP speech if I remember correctly but forgot which year. He said we already invested in China and now invest in India. These two countries will be like two big wings that will lift up and fly our economy sky high. He flapped his arms while talking about lifting off. Very impressive leh...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You did not listen to one of his speech where he bragged about investing in India ah? I think it was one of the NDP speech if I remember correctly but forgot which year. He said we already invested in China and now invest in India. These two countries will be like two big wings that will lift up and fly our economy sky high. He flapped his arms while talking about lifting off. Very impressive leh...... Big Grin

Now i think he don't dare to brag much about SG investment in India. Tropical PAP tricks, if any of their plans Fail they will not talk " sweep under the carpet " they know people are forgetful ones

(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I deal with Chinese business people and they are honest, deliver as promised and I had 100% trust in them  I always pay ahead before delivery....and never have to worry they just take my money.

The leadership however is a different thing. Singapore invested so much in them then out of the blue they detained our Terrex. Conduct influence  campaign in Singapore to spread their propaganda
and mobilise Singaporeans against our own govt position.

aiya those kujin kuraj small businesses money dun think they want to cheat you lah, aso taobao shopee only release the money after you hv received the goods, how to cheat?