I wan to Gai Siao this beauty to FA...

Smile

Kim lim that one wear spec? Who???

YUCKS pls don't post this fellow video rah and Xiao x inside.....

This guy also rich Jiao Hao tan but people say because his parents rich.

OMG...and you guys say Loo videos are bad.

1. The English is horrid gives me a headache.
2. Two of the women in the video have plastic surgery and it's now all sagging as they get older.. painful to watch.

3. They thought that she has clothes and watches each piece may be some poor family's entire savings....and it is strewn around like garbage....just shows too much money distort values ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-05-2024, 10:26 PM)Niubee Wrote:  

Your 3 mothers ah?

Omg she is so rich. but poor upbringing. if not for her dad, she is nothing.

(28-05-2024, 12:17 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  Omg she is so rich. but poor upbringing. if not for her dad, she is nothing.

Peter Lim really spoilt his kids. Something the rich and wise always worry about. My friend father own hotel chain made him work, take bus and limit pocket money to same as other children. He grew up down to earth and happily married...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Aiya dun envy her lah. She must hv done many gd things in her past lives so she's here to enjoy this life ok

She looks bit like jib’s wife loves branded goods

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-05-2024, 11:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  OMG...and you guys say Loo videos are bad.

1. The English is horrid gives me a headache.
2. Two of the women in the video have plastic surgery and it's now all sagging as they get older.. painful to watch.

3. They thought that she has  clothes and watches each piece may be some poor family's entire savings....and it is strewn around like garbage....just shows too much money distort values ....

She gives you financial freedom..takes care of your mother well..... Everyday she throws stacks of cash at you...you want?

Should banned this kind of YouTube. What are they trying to proof ?

欲知前世因,今生受者是
欲知来世果,今生做者是

It says what you're doing now is the continuation of the past and future

I agree with you 100% on this occasion. Why do average Sinkies look down on the less fortunate, but show so much envy and hatred towards the wealthy? We benefit more by learning from them if they are self-made billionaires or millionaires, or we learn from their ultra wealthy parents in this case.