I was locked out for a few weeks from sgtalk

Because I locked out and I forgot my password. The password reset function has not been working. What happen?
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

you posted too many NSFW thingy ?

Locked out or logged out?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

The real reason is becos you post ckt pictures without see hum Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I found that I was not auto log in. Then I forget my password. The reset func do not send reset email to my mailbox. Finally I need to contact admin to reset for me.

(02-04-2023, 11:19 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I found that I was not auto log in. Then I forget my password. The reset func do not send reset email to my mailbox. Finally I need to contact admin to reset for me.

Your biggest fan FA will be so relieved Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 11:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your biggest fan FA will be so relieved Big Grin

FA called you dynamic kor kor.................... Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 11:34 AM)debono Wrote:  FA called you dynamic kor kor.................... Big Grin

He love you

(02-04-2023, 11:09 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Because I locked out and I forgot my password. The password reset function has not been working. What happen?

Just msg/email the admin, he will reset for you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-04-2023, 11:42 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just msg the admin, he will reset for you.

I thought he banned me. But when I check my acct status, it was all the way active.

(02-04-2023, 11:34 AM)debono Wrote:  FA called you dynamic kor kor.................... Big Grin

If I were bro dynamite I would be very worried. Imagine an arsehole bandit shadowing you all the way behind you Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 11:09 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Because I locked out and I forgot my password. The password reset function has not been working. What happen?

Wondering what happened to you. 

Thought you went for holiday.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Dynamite Kor Kor no wonder you not around here.

(02-04-2023, 11:19 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I found that I was not auto log in. Then I forget my password. The reset func do not send reset email to my mailbox. Finally I need to contact admin to reset for me.

How can you ever be in a situation of forgetting your pwd???

Are you using Chrome or Firefox or Edge?

All these browsers allow you to save your pwds in the browsers

You can never lose your pwd

Dun disturb Admin for such trivial things can or not

I very busy you know
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(02-04-2023, 12:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Dynamite Kor Kor no wonder you not around here.

Already told you nothing to worry, just kena locked out only
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Must be ate too much ckt that caused memory loss. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(02-04-2023, 12:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Already told you nothing to worry, just kena locked out only

Thought Dynamite Kor Kor go MIA.

(02-04-2023, 12:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How can you ever be in a situation of forgetting your pwd???

Are you using Chrome or Firefox or Edge?

All these browsers allow you to save your pwds in the browsers

You can never lose your pwd

That is what I do not understand. I was logged out when the option I had was logged in all the time. Then the password saved in chrome was not working. And the password reset do not work to my email address.

Something strange is happening

(02-04-2023, 12:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Dynamite Kor Kor no wonder you not around here.

yes 

Dynamite Kor Kor was with other more fantastic FA in another forum 
so dont worry 
he is in good hands

(02-04-2023, 12:36 PM)dynamite Wrote:  That is what I do not understand. I was logged out when the option I had was logged in all the time. Then the password saved in chrome was not working. And the password reset do not work to my email address.

You cleared cookies, that's why

You changed your pwd in another browser

Pwd reset typically should work, but is possible to go full retard on you

(02-04-2023, 12:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You cleared cookies, that's why

You changed your pwd in another browser

Pwd reset typically should work, but is possible to go full retard on you

Let me try again and update you.

(02-04-2023, 12:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes 

Dynamite Kor Kor was with other more fantastic FA in another forum 
so dont worry 
he is in good hands

Dynamite kor kor just was locked out temporarily ..................nothing to worry about............ Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 12:36 PM)dynamite Wrote:  That is what I do not understand. I was logged out when the option I had was logged in all the time. Then the password saved in chrome was not working. And the password reset do not work to my email address.

Not yr fault, I aso kena logged out often and sometimes couldn't log in again

Could be cia or ccp stole yr pw and reset

(02-04-2023, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Could be cia or ccp stole yr pw and reset

I suspect all your correspondence have been tapped.

(02-04-2023, 11:09 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Because I locked out and I forgot my password. The password reset function has not been working. 0What happen?

Have to contact admin.

(02-04-2023, 01:32 PM)Blin Wrote:  Have to contact admin.

That's what I finally did. Thanks to admin.

(02-04-2023, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Could be cia or ccp stole yr pw and reset

LMFAO your imagination is too wild liao