I was walking at pasar malam and ventor rub skin cream on me- this is what happened

I was walking among some pasar malam stalls.
Sudden q hand grabbed me. ...from a stall that sell jamu skin  care products aka Indonesia based skin care.

One man and a woman start rubbing a white cream on various parts of my hand claiming the cream can removeskim imperfections be it dry skin or rough skin or dark patches etc. Basically a cure all. At their stall they had pictures of really horrible skin problems and the "after: picture showed the skin healed perfectly.

I was tempted because I have a 3mm patch of slightly darker skin on arm that I tried many other creams to no avail. The product is called Lotus Snow.

[Image: VWNKxTD.jpg]

I was interested to try since nothing from pharmacy works.

The man at the shop said 3 tube $80 only. I found it a bit steep ..he threw in an extra tube for free. I said no...he said j  an buy just one tube for $25....I decided to walk away as my last impulse buying of super glue after a pasar malam demo did not work out well. As I walked away they kept dropping price until around $15 but I did not turn back.

After that I found the product on shopee ...it sells for 3 tube for $19 with many good reviews.
[Image: osY82ug.jpg]

I decided to buy and try.

It's my 2 week of use.

The cream actually works. ..I am not sure why. Although called hydrating cream, when I apply to the problem area, it seems to cause the skin to die off peel away removing the problem skin.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Nice product placement

Scam spotted when they charged you $80.

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Heng u didn’t get carrot 🥕 cut

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

TS beri smart Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

These Indonesian crooks have been in the market for a long time. 

Many probably have been hoodwinked. 

They are quite aggressive and will just touch you.

goodness OLD trick
mostly Indons
careful tio-TOX without vac

(28-02-2023, 01:22 PM)singlon Wrote:  goodness OLD trick
mostly Indons
careful tio-TOX without vac

Got HSA certification and I found havms been used for more than 20yrs ...so should be safe

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

TS got before and after photo to show the effectiveness of the pdt?

Wow, that sounds like quite the experience! It's understandable to feel tempted by products that promise miraculous results, especially when dealing with skin imperfections. However, it's essential to approach such claims with caution and do thorough research before trying anything new. I've found that sometimes cosmetic treatments can offer effective solutions for skincare concerns, helping you feel refreshed and confident. It might be worth exploring those options alongside any skincare products you're considering.

They do free advertisements for the product.

The woman rubbed on your skin until shiok and then hypnotise you to buy.

Rotfl

Laughing

Common case
They snatch your hand got shock tot robber.
Sell product more expensive

☝️

After I used the 3 tubes bought online ...I found this.

It is a standard Salicylic acid based cream that caused slow exfoliation of skin to be replaced by new cells ..I think there are even cheaper types of such cream around

[Image: ZkwUeof.jpeg]

After I used for a few months the spot on my skin faded but did not disappear completely.

(14-03-2024, 01:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After I used the 3 tubes bought online ...I found this.

It is a standard Salicylic acid based cream that caused slow exfoliation of skin to be replaced by new cells ..I think there are even cheaper types of such cream around

[Image: ZkwUeof.jpeg]

After I used for a few months the spot on my skin faded but did not disappear completely.

Cream Not magic enough

☝️

(28-02-2023, 11:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was walking among some pasar malam stalls.
Sudden q hand grabbed me. ...from a stall that sell jamu skin  care products aka Indonesia based skin care.

One man and a woman start rubbing a white cream on various parts of my hand claiming the cream can removeskim imperfections be it dry skin or rough skin or dark patches etc. Basically a cure all. At their stall they had pictures of really horrible skin problems and the "after: picture showed the skin healed perfectly.

I was tempted because I have a 3mm patch of slightly darker skin on arm that I tried many other creams to no avail. The product is called Lotus Snow.

[Image: VWNKxTD.jpg]

I was interested to try since nothing from pharmacy works.

The man at the shop said 3 tube $80 only. I found it a bit steep ..he threw in an extra tube for free. I said no...he said j  an buy just one tube for $25....I decided to walk away as my last impulse buying of super glue after a pasar malam demo did not work out well. As I walked away they kept dropping price until around $15 but I did not turn back.

After that I found the product on shopee ...it sells for 3 tube for $19 with many good reviews.
[Image: osY82ug.jpg]

I decided to buy and try.

It's my 2 week of use.

The cream actually works. ..I am not sure why. Although called hydrating cream, when I apply to the problem area, it seems to cause the skin to die off peel away removing the problem skin.

They are at various places - Shopping center, Parser Malam. Last month they were at Yew Tee Mall. I avoided their stall.  Last year I had similar experience. I was stopped and the guy quickly rub the cream on my eyebag. After that he shoved the mirror in front of me and said the skin under my eye looks smoother and cleaner. I told him I don't see the difference and not interested in the product. He then applied the cream on my hand. I told again I don't need it. He then shoved a tube into my  hand  and say sell you cheap $10 only instead $20. Seeing his persistent and desperation in getting a sales I just take the tube and give him $10.
Please take care to check the expiry date on the fine print 12123022 and the expiry date at the base of the tube 12122023. What they selling you cld expired products which they bought cheap. To get a quick sale they will grab you.
[Image: 20240314-144257.jpg]

[Image: 20240314-144328.jpg]

Lots of chemicals. Use fresh aloe Vera and luffa better

(28-02-2023, 01:22 PM)singlon Wrote:  goodness OLD trick
mostly Indons

I thought it was those Middle Eastern people who peddle "Dead Sea" products from kiosks at malls who were the aggressive sort?

i encountere this pple before
they are usually indonesians

i dont like pple to put any thing on my skin WITHOUT PERMISSION

THhey do this without telling u
i told them to immedate clean it off...

It's very rude to do that. Singkees are rather chincai, let them hold hands and rub duno what medicine, some even buy their stuff

(14-03-2024, 12:02 PM)matildashapes Wrote:  Wow, that sounds like quite the experience! It's understandable to feel tempted by products that promise miraculous results, especially when dealing with skin imperfections.

I was not tempted by a male organ enlarger that promised instant results because it was actually a magnifying glass! 

(14-03-2024, 04:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's very rude to do that. Singkees are rather chincai, let them hold hands and rub duno what medicine, some even buy their stuff

Did any vendor rub hair growth tonic on your scalp at a pasar malam before?

Wait kena rub KT n happy happy buy.

☝️

(14-03-2024, 06:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wait kena rub KT n happy happy buy.

Before and after getting rubbed on the head

[Image: Dad-Son.jpg]

(14-03-2024, 05:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Did any vendor rub hair growth tonic on your scalp at a pasar malam before?

No leh. You often go to such low ses places ah?

(14-03-2024, 06:02 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Before and after getting rubbed on the head

[Image: Dad-Son.jpg]

After rub becomes ah Bo Tak Pek?

☝️