I will be contacting clinic to schedule for Sinovac jab as a booster for Pfizer

My vaccination is 3months old already.

Antibodies is weakening  and declining as the govt remove the measures and places are getting more crowded.

Waiting for Pfizer booster will be too long and exposes me to risks.

.Studies show mixing vaccine is perfectly fine...in the normal course of vaccination of children they receive all sorts of vaccines without issue.

Best move to make to lower risk to oneself as antibodies decline is to get booster ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-08-2021, 11:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My vaccination is 3months old already.

Antibodies is weakening  and declining as the govt remove the measures and places are getting more crowded.

.Studies show mixing vaccine is perfectly fine...in the normal course of vaccination of children they receive all sorts of vaccines without issue.

Best move to make to lower risk to oneself as antibodies decline is to get booster ....
Why sinovac as booster? Why dun get another 3rd  Pfizer shot on your own? So you have three shots which shud prolong your protection until the official Pfizer booster......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-08-2021, 11:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why sinovac as booster? Why dun get another 3rd  Pfizer shot on your own? So you have three shots which shud prolong your protection until the official Pfizer booster......... Thinking
Are there clinics offering Pfizer?

I thought all Pfizer shots are through govt program  once they check and find I am already vaccinated they will turn me away.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-08-2021, 11:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Are there clinics offering Pfizer?

I thought all Pfizer shots are through govt program  once they check and find I am already vaccinated they will turn me away.
Ok, I see your point......... Clapping

Carl Jung

Private clinics will check your vaccination status on TT app

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Wait for Novavax as a booster lah. Anyway, I don't think you can get a booster without MOH approval.

They should allow Sinovac or Sinopharm as booster. Also pre-order one of them for children. We don’t wait till next year.

I already registered with Raffles Medical for Sinopharm for my booster shot. Mine about 4 months since second jab Pfizer

For booster jab, it is FOC?

Solve the problem before the illness come. It is a better choice.

We don’t wait for the illness to come and then go for treatments.

(22-08-2021, 01:27 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  I already registered with Raffles Medical for Sinopharm for my booster shot. Mine about 4 months since second jab Pfizer

4 months and you already consider booster? 

The registration can wait for months?

Officially only those with poor immune require booster soon.

Take three or four jabs a year may have more adverse effects.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(22-08-2021, 01:44 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  4 months and you already consider booster? 

The registration can wait for months?

Officially only those with poor immune require booster soon.

Take three or four jabs a year may have more adverse effects.

Those with poor immune system needs a 3rd shot, not booster shot.

Booster shots are of different dosage.

Sinovac is testing a specific booster aimed at Delta variant. Can wait for that. If you already got Pfizer or Moderna, no point getting the current Sinovac version that is not effective against Delta.

Is it safe to mix Pfizer with sinovac or others like sinopham, modernah, etc. Will they neutralize each other?.... Confused

Carl Jung

current vaccines are of no use when you start to see more vaccinated patients dying in ICU.
PAP will have to do CB again.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(22-08-2021, 02:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  current vaccines are of no use when you start to see more vaccinated patients dying in ICU.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(22-08-2021, 02:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  current vaccines are of no use when you start to see more vaccinated patients dying in ICU.

Once PAP opens up to the world, all kinds of variants will come to Singapore.

It is safer to stay in HK, Macau,New Zealand and Australia.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Booster shots now reportedly for ppl with immunosuppressants where antibody response r reduced

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

how about ivermectin you've been posting about? not effective or cannot get?

Instead of smoking, now everyone is going to be vaccine addicts... Lol

Just another form of slavery...

(22-08-2021, 02:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Instead of smoking, now everyone is going to be vaccine addicts... Lol

Just another form of slavery...

VoRT ... or worse still, kena covid.

When you can't beat them, join them  Sleepy

(22-08-2021, 02:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  how about ivermectin you've been posting about? not effective or cannot get?

Not able to get.

So after 2 jabs 6 mths later you are no better than a unvaxxed?
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Last week I went for Sinovac 2nd jab. The clinic told me there's no more Sinovac shot. Also there's a notice outside the clinic that says if u took Pfizer or Modena, u cannot take Sinovac.

(22-08-2021, 05:10 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  So after 2 jabs 6 mths later you are no better than a unvaxxed?

Definitely better than unvax but not as protected as fully vexed.

By 8momths  the vaccination is very much weakened.

(22-08-2021, 11:41 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Wait for Novavax as a booster lah. Anyway, I don't think you can get a booster without MOH approval.

He should do an anti bodies test first.

I agrees with you.  Sinovac is a non rmNA and is safer.  I don't mind getting this booster.  But, is it available in a 1-2 mths time?  Heard Sinopharm is also a non rmNA vaccine, and this is manufactured in US, if I am not wrong.