I will teach u for free is how desperate gurus looking for students

This is like a online scam.

there are many books written by retired fund manager for a good read to improve one investment skill.
but really one need to get involved in the real trade to learn.

so called guru (self claim) need to listen to them to see what is their thinking. normally not much value some common things only.
to pay high price to attend course can if it come with good content pay by other people.

all theory works for a while then don't work. cause when too many people use the same thinking it become the food for the more advance.

don like the master, just his selection skill. but his keeping of huge cash pile as ammunition to shoot only when real opportunity arrive.
not like most of us always thinking of making 2-5% or even 15% return in each venture and max cash + facilities . 7 win 3 lost can still loose money ok.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

What do you expect from those gurus?
They will not teach you FOC.
They also have family and children to feed and they also have expense to pay just like you and me.
So, logically they expect something from the people if people attend their online lessons.

(03-05-2022, 10:20 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  What do you expect from those gurus?
They will not teach you FOC.
They also have family and children to feed and they also have expense to pay just like you and me.
So, logically they expect something from the people if people attend their online lessons.

I think they should find other jobs instead of taking money from people and giving them nothing useful in return.

These courses are sold on false promises ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(03-05-2022, 10:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think they should find other jobs instead of taking money from people and giving them nothing useful in return.

These courses are sold on false promises ....

I know nuts about trading.
But i think google it or LinkedIn learning, surely there are tons of such trading courses free.

(01-05-2022, 09:28 AM)talky Wrote:  Thomas Yin always interrupt my u tube viewing w this dishionest advt
to enroll for his course still need to pay $900/** plus
n yrly subscription $600

i noticed those so called guru trying all out to capture the market segment like teaching people to dap in option trading is very unethical. Option trading is not something can be easily thought and learned. the risk is too high to dive into this type of instrument and MAS should start doing something about this.