ICU : 91 are unstable cases which require close monitoring!!

The death toll from COVID-19 in Singapore hit 300 on Saturday night.

There are now 149 COVID-19 patients in ICU, 58 of whom are critically ill and 91 are unstable cases which require close monitoring ..

[Image: 20211024-110605.jpg]

(24-10-2021, 11:07 AM)EXBB Wrote:  The death toll from COVID-19 in Singapore hit 300 on Saturday night.

There are now 149 COVID-19 patients in ICU, 58 of whom are critically ill and 91 are unstable cases which require close monitoring ..

Thank you for your information.... Clapping

(24-10-2021, 11:11 AM)debono Wrote:  Thank you for your information.... Clapping

[Image: giphy-3.gif]

I seriously think that- Ong YK's cousin should be in ICU.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

149 in ICU. How many will have disabilities?

(24-10-2021, 11:07 AM)EXBB Wrote:  The death toll from COVID-19 in Singapore hit 300 on Saturday night.

Nice chart. But, pls state the vax status for all

They should include age, sex and profession

Expect more deaths in coming days

(24-10-2021, 12:18 PM)toothpick Wrote:  They should include age, sex and profession

That is a good suggestion... Clapping

exbb
so free ah
everyday monitor for free
for gov
while gov shake legs get paid

I think many are from old folks home. Old froggies there, mostly have serious medical history

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-10-2021, 01:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think many are from old folks home. Old froggies there, mostly have serious medical history

They are a pitiful lot being abandoned by their family, have to go there and die there. They need some youngsters to bring them joy in their twilight years......... crying

(24-10-2021, 01:30 PM)debono Wrote:  They are a pitiful lot being abandoned by their family, have to go there and die there. They need some youngsters to bring them joy in their twilight years......... crying

Sometimes cannot blame their family. Imagine you have a young family to take care of and need to take care of an sickly elderly. If both husband and wife working, they need to hire a maid to take care of the elderly as well as their children. If the elderly bedridden worst.

Best case is to send them to a home, at least they get some professional care. Part and parcel of live in a modern city. No cheap also to house them in a home.

(24-10-2021, 01:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sometimes cannot blame their family. Imagine you have a young family to take care of and need to take care of an sickly elderly. If both husband and wife working, they need to hire a maid to take care of the elderly as well as their children. If the elderly bedridden worst.

Best case is to send them to a home, at least they get some professional care. Part and parcel of live in a modern city. No cheap also to house them in a home.

You are right to say so, if the elderly is bedridden, then even with a maid, it cannot solve the problem, cos maids don't have any nurse training, only option is to leave them in a nursing home, where they may find some friends there, and have a good social life...... Clapping

Number in ICU shot up!

[Image: Screenshot-20211024-134654.jpg]

(24-10-2021, 01:43 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to say so, if the elderly is bedridden, then even with a maid, it cannot solve the problem, cos maids don't have any nurse training, only option is to leave them in a nursing home, where they may find some friends there, and have a good social life...... Clapping

If I dun drop dead, I likely end up in one too. Dun wanna burden others and like you says can find friends and quarrel to keep the mind active  nudie

(24-10-2021, 01:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If I dun drop dead, I likely end up in one too. Dun wanna burden others and like you says can find friends and quarrel to keep the mind active  nudie

Glad  we are on the same page... Clapping

all of them might die in coming week or two

(24-10-2021, 11:21 AM)Ola Wrote:  I seriously think that- Ong YK's cousin should be in ICU.

Who?

trying to create confusion again. Why create another cat 'unstable ICU'
trying to dilute the figure?

(24-10-2021, 01:43 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to say so, if the elderly is bedridden, then even with a maid, it cannot solve the problem, cos maids don't have any nurse training, only option is to leave them in a nursing home, where they may find some friends there, and have a good social life...... Clapping

Is IT safe?
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Unbearable sight

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(24-10-2021, 02:49 PM)singlon Wrote:  Is IT safe?

(24-10-2021, 04:11 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Unbearable sight

It is safe to put an elderly in nursing home, but the sight of them there is pathetic... crying