IFast emerges as best performing stock eyes global market

With its share price more than quadrupling over the past year, iFast Corporation’s stellar performance on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange is plain for all to see.
From a 52-week low of $2.03 in September 2020, iFast reached a high of $9.65 just before its 2QFY2021 results in late July.
Hence, it comes as no surprise that the wealth management FinTech company has been named best performing stock in the banking and investment services sector at this year’s Billion Dollar Club awards, organised by The Edge Singapore.
In addition, it has been named the company in this sector with the best weighted return on equity and the overall sector winner.
Last year, iFast was recognised for achieving the best returns to shareholders in the financial sector at the Centurion Club awards, also by The Edge Singapore. Held together with the BDC, the Centurion Club recognises companies with a market value of below $1 billion.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/billion...ing-stock/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's overvalued lah. Share price quadruple but profit did not.

(20-09-2021, 07:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  It's overvalued lah. Share price quadruple but profit did not.

It is possibly overvalued but it may not be 
The AUM is only just above $14B....and to grow it to $100B is not unlikely.

There is a possibility that investors have not factored in the scalability of its business. It can scale 10 ...twenty times ...

If this was a property company or traditional bank or in ndustrial company I would have sold and moved on.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-09-2021, 07:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is possibly overvalued but it may not be 
The AUM is only just above $14B....and to grow it to $100B is not unlikely.

There is a possibility that investors have not factored in the scalability of its business. It can scale 10 ...twenty times ...

If this was a property company or traditional bank or in ndustrial company I would have sold and moved on.
It's not possibly overvalued. It is DEFINITELY OVERVALUED at this price. To grow the AUM from $14B to $100B, how long do u think it will take? It's not from $14 to $100.  Rotfl