IMF : High risk of global recession...

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/i...-recession

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I feel the IR raise too fast..without leaving enough time for inflation to work it out....they like jamming brake without shifting gear down naturally

(12-10-2022, 08:31 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I feel the IR raise too fast..without leaving enough time for inflation to work it out....they like jamming brake without shifting gear down naturally

Fed panic and act tough after Jackson Hole causing a wave of stock .market shock and crash.

In Dec 2021 they still relax and said inflation transitory ...when the amount of dollars the injected into economy was highest in history causing bubbles everywhere.

This Fed is like beginner driver who swing the car left and right ...over reacting to everything and never anticipate properly.

I steady of slowing down when he see traffic like drives towards it and slam brakes.

It is creating lots of instability ...

In 1997 cuts rates to solve Asian crisis.
In 2000 dot com  bubble
In 2001 dot com bubble crash....after rate hikes.

All the massive swings js due to Fed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

USA is already in technical recession!

Federal Reserve.............IMF..............World Bank............European Central Bank.............Bank of England..............

ALL are private corporations owned by the Jews...............they control the money supply and interest rates.............

they created EVERY economic boom and bust..............

there will not be recession

only DEPRESSION