INDIA : Chicken Out

"As the Ukraine conflict deepens, India has stepped up efforts to secure critical imports from Russia, particularly potassium chloride (popularly known as muriate of potash), a key fertiliser, and sunflower (edible) oil.

Led by economic affairs secretary Ajay Seth, the high-level panel also includes top bureaucrats of the ministries of food and consumer affairs, fertilisers, commerce, external affairs, agriculture and petroleum.

The panel is scouring for avenues to set up a rupee-ruble bilateral payment system to escape a wave of unprecedented sanctions on Russia, which have crippled the former Soviet state’s financial system."

NOTE
What can US do to India?

That's not called "chicken out"!

India has the guts to stand up to the devilish big bully Assmerica and its allies!

Well done, Modi!  Clapping
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

(15-03-2022, 09:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  That's not called "chicken out"!

India has the guts to stand up to the devilish big bully Assmerica and its allies!

Well done, Modi!  Clapping

IF India PM Modi is The Champion

Then, our PM Lee has chicken out lah

You can only have " either or "... Cannot have both

china chicken out instead.
all these moronic commie dogs here, bark lies from ass 7/24 to con & brainwash morons here, even morons know today world is whole world against Russia & china.
comie dogs here hate CECA & India the most, F & mock them like crazy dogs here everyday, now comie start to lick india now, swee!!!
India is democratic, use your head will they gang up with these 2 evil communist? china & india just war 1-2 yrs ago, now they buddy? my foot, india close to russia now is because it want russia weapons to war with china.
India now want cheap oil & cheapskate, once US say sell them weapon & transfer china production to india or US will sanction india, then india will war with china anytime.
china today? balless & useless, today china economy is half death after global china stock crash, what happen if global sanction china? xi & china super scraed, dare not say openly support Russia, Russia happy? 2 head snake easy to be? both side will want their life in time to come as they are too weak to be slaughter in term of military, Russia know china military inside out.
plus china whole country covid now, time to attack?

彈盡糧絕,俄🇷🇺要求中國🇨🇳提供軍援!中國與自由世界關係轉捩點!

(15-03-2022, 09:18 AM)kokee Wrote:  china chicken out instead.

China is selling you chicken ah?

What type? With or without feather?  Tongue

(15-03-2022, 09:19 AM)Blin Wrote:  want to trade or don't want no problem to India.

So, is India PM Modi firing in the dark or our PM Lee any old how opening fire?

Very dangerous with serious consequences..

(15-03-2022, 09:18 AM)Scythian Wrote:  IF India PM Modi is The Champion

Then, our PM Lee has chicken out lah

You can only have " either or "... Cannot have both

I have already double checked with Modi.

I leave it to you to check with PM Lee!  Big Grin

(15-03-2022, 09:18 AM)kokee Wrote:  china

Blinken asks India to sanction Russia, but gets rejected

(15-03-2022, 09:53 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I have already double checked with Modi.

I leave it to you to check with PM Lee!  Big Grin

Hahaha

PM Lee is always busy doing nothing

(15-03-2022, 09:06 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "As the Ukraine conflict deepens, India has stepped up efforts to secure critical imports from Russia, particularly potassium chloride (popularly known as muriate of potash), a key fertiliser, and sunflower (edible) oil.

Led by economic affairs secretary Ajay Seth, the high-level panel also includes top bureaucrats of the ministries of food and consumer affairs, fertilisers, commerce, external affairs, agriculture and petroleum.

The panel is scouring for avenues to set up a rupee-ruble bilateral payment system to escape a wave of unprecedented sanctions on Russia, which have crippled the former Soviet state’s financial system."

NOTE
What can US do to India?

I gave India some respect. Clapping

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Niubee's post

Ruble-Yuan Combine Against $, Putin-Xi Team Up | Why Must We Pay For U.S. Folly? | NewsX
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Moron kokee Real chicken is amercunts hor  nudie nudie

(15-03-2022, 02:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I gave India some respect. Clapping

PM Lee took the wrong turn

(15-03-2022, 02:34 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Hahaha

PM Lee is always busy doing nothing
https://youtu.be/vNQXLhIcPrc

So now you like India come?

Leaders from three European countries will travel to Kyiv to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmyhal on Tuesday, according to the Polish govt

Polish Prime Minister's office said Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, deputy Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczyński, Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala and Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Janša would visit the Ukrainian capital as representatives of the European. So sales their  Sick NATO and to U.S.

(15-03-2022, 05:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  So now you like India come?
U go eat angmo sperm lah

Smile

(15-03-2022, 03:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Ruble-Yuan Combine Against $, Putin-Xi Team Up | Why Must We Pay For U.S. Folly? | NewsX

You have well searched the internet

I respect you. Thank you.

You enjoy they rape you  Clapping

(15-03-2022, 07:53 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You enjoy they rape you  Clapping

Ya lor!

You should go and live here :

Very damaging to President Biden that during this crisis, India  sides Russia instead of America.

It's bad for US

(16-03-2022, 02:05 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Very damaging to President Biden that during this crisis, India  sides Russia instead of America.

It's bad for US

It's good for the world!  Clapping

(16-03-2022, 09:41 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  It's good for the world!  Clapping

Our Singapore leaders chosen to differ from many of us..

Even PM Lee is a strong supporter of US President Biden.

all these stir shit comiedogs here,they hate CECA & ah neh the most but now hope india & china join hand to deal with US? all these brainless.
India is democratic, modisupport china, his next election immediately gone, india just a cheapskate now.
russia just sell their top S500 to india to deal with who? china.
US also warn india about this 300 million barrel of oil from russia, dont feed the evil.
Modi just sign with Japan today, many agreement to work with western world. Modi want all the factories from china tomove to india, want all the technology transfer from western world like china in last 20-30 yrs, of course india hoope the world can sanction china & move china backward by 30-40 yrs.
comie dogs happy? LOL LOL.

俄罗斯竟然要卖最先进的S500反导导弹给印度,太不把中国当回事了

The US 'recognises' India's move to buy 3 million barrels of Russian crude oil

India, Japan ink MoUs for investment in various sectors during 14th India-Japan annual summit

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(20-03-2022, 12:03 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these 

(20-03-2022, 11:54 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these

"I think we should choose a side, and that's our side" | S Jaishankar | Raisina Dialogue 2019

不可心疼!乌克兰政府辱骂中国称:不需要你们的破毛毯,我们要红旗9打俄罗斯飞机!”习拜会”后白宫到现在没话,证明拜登向习近平认怂!莫迪强硬拒绝日本要求印度谴责普京!”四方机制”要黄!一些中国男性少做舔狗

愚蠢的代价!俄军通过海基平台再次发射超高音速导弹报废100乌军和”估计雇佣兵”!他们成为了俄罗斯测试新武器的”活靶子”!英国对印度不肯”反俄”非常失望,莫迪成为眼中钉!日本听说美英要开除俄国,想入常!