Let me tell which brand of phone is most popular among ordinary Singaporeans

Go to any hawker center turn on your Bluetooth and do a scan....Guess what phone brand is most popular and it's by a wide margin.

[Image: mBLBWjH.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Should be iPhone 15 Max Pro bah Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Laughing

Most students using OPPO lah...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

not Redmi or Poco meh ??

specs-wise, they're the best leh..............

i using Vivo - i think the most rare brand here...............bo lang ai...............

Aminah very happy with her new oppo reno 8 5G.

(09-02-2024, 10:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aminah very happy with her new oppo reno 8 5G.

ur classmate in JB? Laughing

(09-02-2024, 10:14 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  not Redmi or Poco meh ??

specs-wise, they're the best leh..............

i using Vivo - i think the most rare brand here...............bo lang ai...............

My Oppo died so now using Vivo very similar. Oppo is battery no power need to be plugged in then can use plug out died. Xiaomi before that is cannot boot up bring to shop say cannot repair think is motherboard died? Anyway China brand phones cheap died buy another.

Samsung screen fragile always black color first. Apple no monies buy so dunno how long life lasting

(09-02-2024, 11:01 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  ur classmate in JB? Laughing

My helper lah.

Btw, you today open half day only? 几时开 月工 做生意? Laughing

Oppo. Vivo and realme and one plus all comes from one company call oppo

(09-02-2024, 10:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aminah very happy with her new oppo reno 8 5G.

wah..................buy domestic helper such a good phone ah.............got special service lah........

wah..........i really paiseh...........my phone not as good as hers.............

(09-02-2024, 11:06 AM)sgh Wrote:  My Oppo died so now using Vivo very similar. Oppo is battery no power need to be plugged in then can use plug out died. Xiaomi before that is cannot boot up bring to shop say cannot repair think is motherboard died? Anyway China brand phones cheap died buy another.

Samsung screen fragile always black color first. Apple no monies buy so dunno how long life lasting

Oppo's OS better than Vivo's leh..............you using V-series or X-series............

i using Y35 only............

(09-02-2024, 11:06 AM)sgh Wrote:  My Oppo died so now using Vivo very similar. Oppo is battery no power need to be plugged in then can use plug out died. Xiaomi before that is cannot boot up bring to shop say cannot repair think is motherboard died? Anyway China brand phones cheap died buy another.

花点钱买苹果。可以用好多年。
我的 iPhone 8 还好好的。

(08-02-2024, 09:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Go to any hawker center turn on your Bluetooth and do a scan....Guess what phone brand is most popular and it's by a wide margin.

It will depend on where you turn on the Bluetooth to check and what brands of phones these people can most afford and use.

[Image: ldO68ma.jpeg]

(08-02-2024, 09:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Go to any hawker center turn on your Bluetooth and do a scan....Guess what phone brand is most popular and it's by a wide margin.

Most off bluetooth so your data is inaccurate

Which means many oppo users had turned on Bluetooth, oppo share, wifi direct or nfc, so your phone could detect them. But why did they do that?

See which place you went to cannot just one hawker Center and assuming all the same.

(10-02-2024, 09:01 AM)revealer Wrote:  It will depend on where you turn on the Bluetooth to check and what brands of phones these people can most afford and use. 

[Image: ldO68ma.jpeg]

wah........Vivo only got 1.66% market share ah............... Big Grin

(09-02-2024, 11:02 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  花点钱买苹果。可以用好多年。
我的 iPhone 8 还好好的。

看8年一样手机不腻?像每天都吃白米饭没有换

(10-02-2024, 11:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  看8年一样手机不腻?像每天都吃白米饭没有换

There some still using non smart phone 
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...mda-report

Buy apple best.. security wise, no doubt exp... but got resale value.

samsung and other no value..

it is not buying it is transfering burden.

my iphone 11 promax still solid, and i refuse to sell,, can fetch i think 600/700$

i now upgrade to iphone 15 promax.

why u base on this way to see which one more popular..it is accurate????
why choose hawker center and not shopping or other????

(10-02-2024, 11:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  看8年一样手机不腻?像每天都吃白米饭没有换

2 年前它变成我的备用机。主机是iPhone 13 Pro

要不是内存只有64GB,我估计会用到它不能用为止。
现在担心iPhone 13 Pro 内存128GB不够用。