Student threaten teacher case ; School working with parents to counsel student

The school told TODAY: “We have also engaged the student's parents, and will work closely with them to counsel and guide him."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/st...er-1977096

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They should first counsel his parents then discipline the student with clear instructions that warrants being transferred out to another secondary school if it happens again.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Normally what kind of discipline for this type of behavior? During my time it was public canning and expel from school...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This teacher should be sacked! He should be fast enough to pinpoint the faults of the boy and reason out. Instead he only parroted out the same few sentences a few times " don touch me" " don scold me".

Son of imported foreign talent?

tomorrow will be a better day

(26-08-2022, 06:37 PM)surfer Wrote:  Son of imported foreign talent?

Ce.ca lah. they think they are kings lah

(26-08-2022, 06:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This teacher should be sacked! He should be fast enough to pinpoint the faults of the boy and reason out. Instead he only parroted out the same few sentences a few times " don touch me" " don scold me".

Wow!

Like that nobody wants to be teacher liao!

Why is this not a case of a non chinese threatening to end the life of a chinese?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

If his parents are exposed, they'll surely discipline the boy. If the parents remain anonymous, then likely no impact.

Police should automatically check if the student if any link with any gang.
If no, the student should given last warning.
If yes, student need to be post to Boys' Home for a year of "counsel".

(26-08-2022, 06:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The school told TODAY: “We have also engaged the student's parents, and will work closely with them to counsel and guide him."

Whose son is that leh? Parents fault lah!

(26-08-2022, 06:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The school told TODAY: “We have also engaged the student's parents, and will work closely with them to counsel and guide him."

Proof that Christian schools are not inculcating good values to their students. All they are interested is spreading their religion, and get as much students to be converted to their religion. Anyway, this is a fcuk up Christian School.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(27-08-2022, 01:59 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Proof that Christian schools are not inculcating good values to their students. All they are interested is spreading their religion, and get as much students to be converted to their religion. Anyway, this is a fcuk up Christian School.

All those so-called Christian schools got more devils lah!

Should be sent to boys' home for reformatory training. This type of person is disruptive to other students and in the future to society.

(27-08-2022, 02:33 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Should be sent to boys' home for reformatory training. This type of person is disruptive to other students and in the future to society.

Maybe MP's son leh?

The student should be expel and transferred to another secondary school to serve as a warning to other students. If not this student would be like a 'hero' in the school and more copycat cases soon.

thanks to CECA

(27-08-2022, 03:26 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  thanks to CECA

smelly

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Report police and expel. That's it!