IT consultant says he's running for president, wants to be 'SAF

🗳 PE 2023: IT consultant says he's running for president, wants to be 'SAF commander-in-chief' if he wins

"I've collected the forms at the Elections Department (ELD) office on June 27. If I win, I shall become the commander-in-chief of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marine Corps."

READ: https://bit.ly/3NxAAHN

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

He got buy toto?
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Haha one more fellow 成何体统?

Really a joke from this guy...

I likely will vote for him as I can see him clearly in the dark
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Xiao lang.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(30-06-2023, 07:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I likely will vote for him as I can see him clearly in the dark

You scared of the dark ah? Dark no scare lah
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(30-06-2023, 07:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Really a joke from this guy...

Why is it a joke? You more capable than him is it?

If not, then he is not a joke

(30-06-2023, 07:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  You scared of the dark ah? Dark no scare lah

I scared cannot see my President in the dark
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

All contestant must go three times live presidential debate on TV
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(30-06-2023, 07:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  Haha one more fellow 成何体统?

Read this thread:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Anymore-Sinkie...he-EP-form

I hope he does not smile, or I will be very worried for our reserves

Anyway, SIA already took alot of the reserves liao

Think now reserves half empty oredi

Attention seeker another edmw loser .

He just want attention he know himself cannot qualify one just take the form for fun and media report so there you go.

for one day frame.

He got managed million dollar corporation before? etc?

even now Goh don't know can qualify to contest or not. As we all PAP like to set high requirement for Outsider.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-06-2023, 07:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Attention seeker another edmw loser .

He just want attention he know himself cannot qualify one just take the form for fun and media report so there you go.

for one day frame.

He got managed million dollar corporation before? etc?

even now Goh don't know can qualify to contest or not. As we all PAP like to set high requirement for Outsider.

Why you so stewpig? These are courageous citizens who obviously feel that the 500m prequalification is unacceptable and is detrimental to getting a wide pool of people who likely stands out as great custodian and honorable befitting the title of our President

Dun tell me you think Halimau qualify meh?

You think these respectable citizens, one is a teacher, one is an IT cousultant, you think they dont know there is such a thing as prerequisites, is it?

The fact they willing to take the form and give interview, knowing they will be disqualified and likely idiots like you will mock them, as if you are any better than them, this to me, is reason enuf to applaud them

You think they don't know this is not the way to get their one minute of fame, they are not as stewpig as you

They went to take the form for a reason and I guess the objective is to show that based on the performance of previous selected Presidents, they believe that even a donkey or monkey also can do the job, so why not them, as they are obviously better than some cunning and hypocritical snakes and weasels

Agree? Use your brain a bit and think like them, understand what is their intention to get the form, dun be like this Biigiron, think these courageous people are jokers

Please change your mindset and you will be successful in life and invite good karma into your life!

Let anyone contest and the people will decide. Not scared to lose deposit go ahead and contest. All the qualification criteria set by pappee are just bull shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Singapore where got "Marine Corps"? He played too much Call of Duty issit.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post