ITE grad says he only earned $1.6K/mth in Sg but now makes $100K/yr in Australia

https://theindependent.sg/ite-grad-says-...e-plumber/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/21192678/...ers-wages/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Our ITE grad shd go UK.  Rotfl
Earns like a manager aboard.

Work 1 year in UK equivalent to work 4 years in Sg…

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Bull shit lah.

You think Austrailiq so easy to go and get a job

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(01-02-2023, 07:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bull shit lah.

Ya. My friend just migrated there if you have an engineering cert.

https://createdigital.org.au/addressing-...rtage/amp/

Skilled workers like plumber easy. Office white collar jobs difficult.

the govt want you to study ITE not university.

Here no need to have ITE cert to become a plumber.

Any tom dick and harry can be one. Just learn on the job

8Umbrella Umbrella

have u traveled to Aust ?

Smile

(01-02-2023, 08:21 AM)winbig Wrote:  Skilled workers like plumber easy. Office white collar jobs difficult.

In Australia, New zealand, and UK it is easy to find a job as an electrician or plumber, but more difficult to find a white collar job as an electrical engineer or mechanical engineer................... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(01-02-2023, 09:00 AM)Niubee Wrote:  have u traveled to Aust ?

Must travel to North Pole to verify Santa's Claus dont exist?

No need to go all the way to find out.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

pls stay put there thk u

basically Aussie are racist.

You don't sound like someone who has done a lot of travelling.  I suppose your vacations are all Youtube travels.

(01-02-2023, 10:03 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  basically Aussie are racist.

But Asians are also responsible for that because they worship them like they are white gods.

Are you one of them who speak to ang mohs and Asians differently, with a more deferential and subservient demeanor towards the former?

(01-02-2023, 10:03 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  basically Aussie are racist.

Some are quite unfriendly to Asians.
Most of them are ok.

(01-02-2023, 10:28 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Some are quite unfriendly to Asians.
Most of them are ok.

The blue collar workers are very racist. They are afraid that foreigners will take over their well paid jobs. That is why plumbers, construction workers, technicians are usually white Aussie Pussie

8Umbrella Umbrella

(01-02-2023, 11:02 AM)klat Wrote:  The blue collar workers are very racist. They are afraid that foreigners will take over their well paid jobs. That is why plumbers, construction workers, technicians are usually white Aussie Pussie
In Aussie land, there is a shortage of plumbers, electricians and construction workers, therefore they will welcome any craftsman to carry out the works or repairs or maintenance................................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post