If 377A not repealed, what it means ah?

I dun know anything abt this 377A sheet as I not gay and my family no one is gay

I am not Winbig or Tangsee or FA

(21-08-2022, 09:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I dun know anything abt this 377A sheet as I not gay and my family no one is gay

Don't act innocent. U must be waiting to poke FA. Now u can. Song boh? Laughing

(21-08-2022, 09:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I dun know anything abt this 377A sheet as I not gay and my family no one is gay

Fugg …. did you miss the train back to hell?  …. so must continue to feed you till next round?

[Image: dt188zwl1fg31.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-08-2022, 09:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  Don't act innocent. U must be waiting to poke FA. Now u can. Song boh? Laughing
Your wife not jelly ah? Can 377A with your wife? Can or not?

(21-08-2022, 09:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Fugg …. did you miss the train back to hell?  …. so must continue to feed you till next round?

[Image: dt188zwl1fg31.jpg]
Now my red candles can be used on your backside first then burn for you to eat

Happy now?

(21-08-2022, 09:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Now my red candles can be used on your backside first then burn for you to eat

Happy now?

Dun fret, dun worry since you miss the closing of the gate … I burn more male servants to fugg your shite faggy monkeypox backside. Say thank you to me ok

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Skguc-HEg-BG-llc-ON...td-QFc.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-08-2022, 09:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun fret, dun worry since you miss the closing of the gate … I burn more male servants to fugg your shite faggy monkeypox backside. Say thank you to me ok

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Skguc-HEg-BG-llc-ON...td-QFc.jpg]

I dun need, as my name not in the book
IAM a Star seed