If GG was disqualified, so should Ng Kok Song!

[Image: 6FkEQiM.png]

https://tinyurl.com/4utjfbyu
[+] 5 users Like Alleggsinonebasket's post

(19-08-2023, 02:56 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  [Image: 6FkEQiM.png]

https://tinyurl.com/4utjfbyu

Cannot be help he is endorse by the dowager

In fact shd not hv EP. it waste our money n resource if the Govt can vote him n veto him.

No meaning.

NKS didn't qualify because of his role in GIC. He qualified via his role as Chairman of the investment company he co-founded.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

He has strong backing so can't disqualify him.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(19-08-2023, 03:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  NKS didn't qualify because of his role in GIC. He qualified via his role as Chairman of the investment company he co-founded.

That's even worse. Way less than $500m

(19-08-2023, 03:51 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's even worse. Way less than $500m

His company has funds worth 10b. Not exactly a fair way, but this was also how Tan Jee Say qualified previously.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ba...obal-foray
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

NKS richer than Harvey Norman sia.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

His deposit money if have less than 5% vote.....you think he can achieve ? only Teochew gang lah....

His mission is to split TKL votes and help Tharman win. Hope he lose his deposit. 😂

(19-08-2023, 04:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  NKS richer than Harvey Norman sia.

Yah, one can said he lau tio ko 
but his ability in investing is perhaps best of them

In the first place, we are equating a minister or a speaker of parliament to a CEO/CFO of a 500 mil revenue + 3 years profit company.

Can the CEO/CFO do the minister or speaker of parliament's job? Most likely yes. Because both rely on the ppl below to do the real work, so CEO/CFO can take on the function of minister or speaker of parliament's job more easily.

Can the minister or a speaker of parliament do the job of a CEO/CFO of a 500 mil revenue + 3 years profit company? Most likely no, because they are clueless in how to run a company.

So what bullshit is that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

extracted from wikipedia

"In 2015, Ng founded Avanda Investment Management with two former GIC colleagues, Quah Wee Ghee and Sung Cheng Chih.[8] Avanda Investment Management received support from leading institutional investors whose contributions helped launch the firm with around US$4 billion in assets. By 2022, its assets had more than doubled to US$10 billion, making it one of Singapore's fastest-growing investment firms."

he is the founding member and chair of that business. so ok ok on the requirement.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(19-08-2023, 07:45 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  In the first place, we are equating a minister or a speaker of parliament to a CEO/CFO of a 500 mil revenue + 3 years profit company.

Can the CEO/CFO do the minister or speaker of parliament's job? Most likely yes. Because both rely on the ppl below to do the real work, so CEO/CFO can take on the function of minister or speaker of parliament's job more easily.

Can the minister or a speaker of parliament do the job of a CEO/CFO of a 500 mil revenue + 3 years profit company? Most likely no, because they are clueless in how to run a company.

So what bullshit is that.

The reason this happened because too much power is given to pap where it allow them to set all the rules to their own advantage.
No point kpkb as they voted for it.

(19-08-2023, 09:44 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The reason this happened because too much power is given to pap where it allow them to set all the rules to their own advantage.
No point kpkb as they voted for it.

Must vote wisely next GE not PE