If this drunk female was your colleague, what would you do? :P

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...d-you-do-p

Depend whether you are in a fantasy jipan action video world or a real world lor. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

The things I would do to her......

I will walk away ….. not worth my job, my life, my freedom ……… never touch a pissed drunk women

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-01-2023, 02:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I will walk away ….. not worth my job, my life, my freedom ……… never touch a pissed drunk women

You are not human.

You could call for help, say a female colleague, to attend to her, like bring her safely home.  If she had fallen in a wrong way and hurt herself, you could dial 995.

All these you could do but you choose to walk away.  Rolleyes

(25-01-2023, 03:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are not human.

You could call for help, say a female colleague, to attend to her, like bring her safely home.  If she had fallen in a wrong way and hurt herself, you could dial 995.

All these you could do but you choose to walk away.  Rolleyes

Yes

(25-01-2023, 03:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes

Says a lot about your kind of character.  Now it makes sense why some people come down with all sorts of diseases.   Rolleyes

(25-01-2023, 03:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Says a lot about your kind of character.  Now it makes sense why some people come down with all sorts of diseases.   Rolleyes

Thanks

(25-01-2023, 03:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thanks

At least, your mother taught you to day thanks to your teachers who rebuked you.   Big Grin

(25-01-2023, 03:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  At least, your mother taught you to day thanks to your teachers.   Big Grin

Nope I just thank you for complementary remark. You taught me nothing so dun be thick skin.

(25-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope I just thank you for complementary remark. You taught me nothing so dun be thick skin.

Laughing

Smile

(25-01-2023, 02:48 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  The things I would do to her......

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(25-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope I just thank you for complementary remark. You taught me nothing so dun be thick skin.

You learned nothing?  Then, you are obviously dumb.  Rolleyes

(25-01-2023, 08:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You learned nothing?  Then, you are obviously dumb.  Rolleyes

That is your shallow opinion which has absolutely no concern of mine …. in other words …. I DUN GIVE A FUGG  Rotfl

Eh why fight with one another? You should be fighting for her!

(25-01-2023, 09:44 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Eh why fight with one another? You should be fighting for her!

Fighting who will be helping the drunk woman to her home...............? Laughing nudie

(25-01-2023, 10:01 PM)debono Wrote:  Fighting who will be helping the drunk woman to her home...............? Laughing nudie

The lady quite big sized so those help need to be tall and strong

(25-01-2023, 10:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  The lady quite big sized so those help need to be tall and strong

Do you have a photo of the drunk woman.................? Thinking

(25-01-2023, 10:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Do you have a photo of the drunk woman.................? Thinking

Just click on this thread first post it direct to some prolificskin website there got pics

This was posted last year, dun know how farking long ago

Since it is rehashed here, I like to say that I encountered quite a few in my days

You all know I don't touch women

IAM an island

(25-01-2023, 10:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  The lady quite big sized so those help need to be tall and strong

I have seen her photo. She is not big size, but meaty.............. Big Grin

(25-01-2023, 11:10 PM)debono Wrote:  I have seen her photo. She is not big size, but meaty.............. Big Grin

Must see from whose perspective mah. I small size height no cross 1.65m so to me big sized lor

(25-01-2023, 11:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Must see from whose perspective mah. I small size height no cross 1.65m so to me big sized lor

That is true too............. Clapping

(25-01-2023, 11:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Must see from whose perspective mah. I small size height no cross 1.65m so to me big sized lor

You mean her melons?

piak first talk later. - kidding only.

(26-01-2023, 03:12 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  You mean her melons?

Everywhere thigh like tree trunk. Backside very big.

(25-01-2023, 09:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  That is your shallow opinion which has absolutely no concern of mine …. in other words …. I DUN GIVE A FUGG  Rotfl

Resorting to the use of the four letter word is a sign of defeat.  Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 06:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  Everywhere thigh like tree trunk. Backside very big.

I must admit she is on the plumb side...................... Laughing