Katong condo pool closes after human faeces found in water

💩 Katong condo pool closes after human faeces found in water

The estate management wrote that the swimming pool vendor has since cleaned and vacuumed up the waste material, and will be treating the water for three days "until further notice". 

READ: https://bit.ly/4ejy1FI

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

The reason why I never swim in public pool.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(11-06-2024, 12:52 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The reason why I never swim in public pool.

So where you swim where is not public? U hv your own swimming pool? Or u don't swim at all?
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

Must be a CECA filthy baboon trying to make it feel like home ...machiam sewage ganges

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(11-06-2024, 12:52 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The reason why I never swim in public pool.

You have pte pool in your GCB?

It's not expensive to install security cams at public areas, and fine the culprits jialet jialet

(11-06-2024, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's not expensive to install security cams at public areas, and fine the culprits jialet jialet

Pte area lah, its a condo pool

I meant common areas. It's near my place and I'm quite familiar with it.

(11-06-2024, 01:27 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  katong and east coast full of ceca new citizens.

Not all but certain condos. From merville park, mandarin garden, makena and waterside, ....

(11-06-2024, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's not expensive to install security cams at public areas, and fine the culprits jialet jialet

The faeces may have been contributed by a child who simply couldn't control himself. I am sure most adults would make a beeline for the washroom when the urge to defecate comes.

(11-06-2024, 02:11 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you can bring an Indian out of India, you can't bring the India out of an Indian.

There is a big difference between defecating onto the ground where an Indian is squatting, and passing motion in a swimming pool with water circulating all around the culprit.

[Image: IMG-3088.webp]

[Image: IMG-3089.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3090.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3091.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3093.webp]

[Image: IMG-3092.webp]

[Image: IMG-20240609-173006.jpg]

Lao sai on stage

(11-06-2024, 06:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240609-173006.jpg]

Lao sai on stage

OH … Biden went to Katong pang sai ??? dementia old fool