If you are in a locked room with RK and a cobra

You are holding a gun with one bullet left, who will you shoot?

I will ask the cobra and RK to fight it out and eat their opponent else I'll kill either so the other can feast.

That's all because I have the gun in hand. But if RK and the cobra can work together, they may easily overcome me...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

I will shoot RK as she is the more dangerous of the two. A fanged serpent is easy peasy.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post
Cool 

(25-12-2021, 04:29 PM)maddog Wrote:  You are holding a gun with one bullet left, who will you shoot?

Must open the door and let the Singh come in.   Laughing

(25-12-2021, 04:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I will ask the cobra and RK to fight it out and eat their opponent else I'll kill either so the other can feast. 

That's all because I have the gun in hand. But if RK and the cobra can work together, they may easily overcome me...

It makes sense to shoot the cobra.

After that, when you open the door, there is a Singh outside waiting.  RK and he will fight and you can escape while they are at it.

But if you shoot RK, you will be in trouble.  Singh can easily kill the cobra, and after that, he will go for your throat.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

In the first place one should not put oneself in such a predicament with RK and a cobra in a locked room. You will ended up like Pritam having to face the COP because of his silly compassion or used of ambiguous language like "your call".......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

give them a ladder and order them to play until they collapse, then easy to decide

I shoot Debono first!🤣🤣🤣

Before he come in agree every post.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

RK piakable or not?

(25-12-2021, 06:45 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  RK piakable or not?
Class A

(25-12-2021, 04:29 PM)maddog Wrote:  You are holding a gun with one bullet left, who will you shoot?

The person who locked the door
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

Why must shoot , no one say after shoot, door will open...

Shoot the lock.

Either curiousman or foreveralone has the best solution  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(25-12-2021, 05:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It makes sense to shoot the cobra.

After that, when you open the door, there is a Singh outside waiting.  RK and he will fight and you can escape while they are at it.

But if you shoot RK, you will be in trouble.  Singh can easily kill the cobra, and after that, he will go for your throat.

What nonsense narrative is this?

This is not thinking out of the box

It is forcing a square peg into a round hole, nigga!

(25-12-2021, 05:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It makes sense to shoot the cobra.

I vote u for too IQ of the year

Shoot the cobra using the real gun with bullet. Shoot RK using your own 'gun'.

(25-12-2021, 11:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What nonsense narrative is this?

This is not thinking out of the box

It is forcing a square peg into a round hole, nigga!

The round hole you must be referring to is the one that leads into your rectum.  Go look for an ah gua for some pleasure.  You need it.

(25-12-2021, 04:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I will ask the cobra and RK to fight it out and eat their opponent else I'll kill either so the other can feast. 

How can shoot RK and eat her, that will be cannibalisms... Laughing

(26-12-2021, 08:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The round hole you must be referring to is the one that leads into your rectum.  Go look for an ah gua for some pleasure.  You need it.

Yawn! Try another line, you're boring me with your staleness, kook

(26-12-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  How can shoot RK and eat her, that will be cannibalisms... Laughing

khan shd be able to bite the cobra's head off, then it's your call

(26-12-2021, 10:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yawn! Try another line, you're boring me with your staleness, kook

If you need someone to bore your rectum, go look an ah gua.

(27-12-2021, 07:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you need someone to bore your rectum, go look an ah gua.
Trying to act cute? Will not work on me, retard!

(27-12-2021, 08:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Trying to act cute? Will not work on me, retard!

Sure.

Don't we know you only like ah gua?

(25-12-2021, 06:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I shoot Debono first!🤣🤣🤣

Before he come in agree every post.

haha,  no need to shoot as likely time is running out for this Syonan dotard.  Big Grin

He is just killing time by wasting bandwidth while sitting on his death bed to wait for his final judgement.    Smile

(27-12-2021, 08:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sure.

Don't we know you only like ah gua?
Woh, a retard trying hard to make a point!

(27-12-2021, 10:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Woh, a retard trying hard to make a point!

My advice to you is....stay on the canvas.

(27-12-2021, 10:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My advice to you is....stay on the canvas.
Woh, retard getting triggered!
Photo 

(27-12-2021, 11:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Woh, retard getting triggered!

It's OK to imagine that I got triggered.

Just don't imagine you are getting something else, and hot under the collar. 

Look for an ah gua which you need....

(28-12-2021, 01:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's OK to imagine that I got triggered.

Just don't imagine you are getting something else, and hot under the collar. 

Look for an ah gua which you need....
Woh, really triggered indeed

Just admit it, you are the ultimate retard

And not only that, you're dysfunctional

You so poor thing