Imagine instead of burdening us with the high oil cost, we should buy from Russia

hmmm I was thinking, instead of burdening the people here with the high oil cost, we should buy cheaper oil from Russia.
or at least buy from 'China' ...
right?

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(19-03-2022, 05:12 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  hmmm I was thinking, instead of burdening the people here with the high oil cost, we should buy cheaper oil from Russia.
right?
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

One way is to unburden yourself by letting go your cars and use public transport. This way you pass the hot potato back to PAP...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-03-2022, 05:12 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  hmmm I was thinking, instead of burdening the people here with the high oil cost, we should buy cheaper oil from Russia.
right?

They'll self righteously tell u no.  They'll rather pay more than to buy from Russia. Laughing

dont be a cheapskate, cheap one is the most expensive.
why feed a evil, when evil grow, your whole family life is in danger.
cut off tie totally with evil, russia & china, dont let them threaten & extort you till no peace.
Look at NK, fire missile around you or china fly jet to threaten peace.
conscious is more important than a few $$.

為了良心多付一兩塊油錢 會怎樣

aiya some keh kiang, others gotta pay for them

(19-03-2022, 06:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya some keh kiang, others gotta pay for them

Kokee said we must pay  for 良心 wor!  Rotfl

ask pap to do something if really want cheap oil.

(19-03-2022, 08:14 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  ask pap to do something if really want cheap oil.

Vivi can go to Moscow and negotiate.  Big Grin