Immediate sacking for corrupt ministers, says Anwar

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...ays-anwar/
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Hmm... and he appointed who as one of his DPMs? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

It is part of their bummi culture and it is very difficult to change.

I just wanna hear at LEAST some SGtalk JHL clap with happiness... Big Grin 

After all, Anwar is their only hope for this generation with the previous ones had failed.

What about accepting shoes from a Sultan? Considered corruption? He needs to be clear.

Anwar, what's your wife's salary?

If implemented then likely there will be nobody left
[+] 2 users Like Odessy's post

(12-12-2022, 07:29 AM)Odessy Wrote:  If implemented then likely there will be nobody left

You are partly right.
You still need these officials to catch more corrupt officials. You cant depend on non corrupt officials, they may not know how the whole system work.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(11-12-2022, 11:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hmm... and he appointed who as one of his DPMs? Big Grin

That one is key man. He himself dropped few of  his men off b4 G15 .

(12-12-2022, 07:43 AM)Blin Wrote:  That one is key man. He himself dropped few of  his men off b4 G15 .

Quite ironic.  I think even ordinary Msians can see the glaring contradictory position Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Meanwhile in SG, PAP gov only question opposition ministers for lying.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-12-2022, 07:29 AM)Odessy Wrote:  If implemented then likely there will be nobody left

true.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

(11-12-2022, 11:40 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I just wanna hear at LEAST some SGtalk JHL clap with happiness... Big Grin 

After all, Anwar is their only hope for this generation with the previous ones had failed.

He is 75 liao!

Lao liao!  Big Grin