In Parliament: Sylvia Lim urges more protection against scams for Singaporeans

In Parliament: Sylvia Lim urges more protection against scams for Singaporeans

https://theindependent.sg/in-parliament-...gaporeans/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Pap is better at scamming than protecting.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Cannot blame me for voting for Opposition

Has that stupid Shoot Blank Queen even come out to say this??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

when our pap is the biggest scammer, every other scammer want to try their luck too.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

How come nobody proposes to uninstall WhatsApp immediately and comes out more security app?

靠人不如靠自己。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

She can urge more protection but what is the solution? Easy to exhort but in reality it's not easy to implement solutions.

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-01-2024, 09:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  She can urge more protection but what is the solution? Easy to exhort but in reality it's not easy to implement solutions.

I already given the solution  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-01-2024, 09:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I already given the solution  Rotfl

You think uninstalling whatsapp will help?

(10-01-2024, 09:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You think uninstalling whatsapp will help?

Of course. You can ask those who study degree in computer science and engineering.

(10-01-2024, 09:32 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Of course. You can ask those who study degree in computer science and engineering.

Ask them for what? I myself got a degree in engineering might as well trust myself more hahaha...

https://youtu.be/0gAQgzK4s-E?si=rHfdcGHu3OZxWcPl